Karnataka Ration Card is a source for the people who are below the poverty line. with this card the poor people can get easily access to the subsidy goods which are given by the state government of the karnataka. New cm of the karnataka state has implemented a Anna Bhagya yojana. In this yojana the beneficiary can get the benefit of the 5kg ration rice in the form of the money in their bank accounts. in this article you are going to know more about the ration card. applying online, Elgibility criteria and the benefits of the portal.
Under the free rice project one can benefit unto rupees 34 on the additional of the 5 kg rice. In this article you can also check your “KARNTAKA RATION CARD DBTS STATUS.” This yojana was implemented by the Siddaramaiah who is cm of karnataka state. the people of the state can get rice for the low price. if you are willing to apply for the ration, You can follow the below steps and instructions carefully.
What Is Karnataka Ration Card DBT Status 2023
The Karnataka Ration Card enables the common citizen to sell their ration for more price. as well as they can by products from the available grocery shop. there are more then 1 crore cards which are eligible for the DBT status. the beneficiary can easily enter their details on online portal and can check their status. Anthoyadaya Anna Yojana has launched by the cm of the Karnataka.
Types of Ration Cards
|Type of Ration Card||Eligibility Criteria||Benefits|
|Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card||Rural households||Subsidized food grains (rice, wheat, coarse grains)|
|Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card||Poor people above 65 years||10 kgs of food grains per month|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card||Families with annual income below Rs. 15,000||Subsidized food grains (rice, wheat)|
|Non-Priority House Hold (NPHH) Ration Card||Families with sufficient and stable income||No subsidized food grains, only identity proof|
How to Apply For Ration Card
Follow the below steps carefully to apply for the Karnataka ration card online.
- First of all visit the official website of the ration card portal@ https://ahara.kar.nic.in/.
- After that on homepage you are able to see the E-sevice click the option.
- Then you are able to see the option New ration Card click this option also.
- You have to confirm your aadhar number while this process going on.
- enter you aadhar number in the required field after that you will get an OTP.
- Now you need to enter your OTP number and click on after that your number will be confirmed.
- You need to click add option to add your plan.
- A registration form will be visible to you on the screen and you need to fill the appropriate details.
- Finally click on the save button to keep it for the futur purpose.
- You have to pay for ₹100 after paying you ration card will be issued on 15 days length.
Procedure To Apply Card Offline
Like online you can also apply in offline for that you need to follow the below steps carefully.
- First if all visit the Near Food and consumer department and ask for the ration card application form.
- Otherwise you can download the application form from the Foods and consumer department of your state.
- Fill the application form with appropriate details and after that submit the application form with required documents.
- Required documents to attach are given below .
- Caste Certificate etc..,
- After the attachment of the document submit the form in the FCS Department
- Laterly the author will verify yout details after completion of the check you are able to recieve a message.
- Within a 15 days you are able to get the new Ration card which was issued by the government of india.
Chage name in your ration card
if you are needed to change your name for the without error purpose you need to follow the instructions carefully.
- First of all visit the official website of the Karnataka .
- On the home page you are able to download the form of Name change.
- Now go to nearest lawyer and take an affidavit to change your name.
- Take ad advertising of your name change.
- you need to fill the application form with required details.
- Lastly you need to submit the application form with the advertisement paper. Or it could be the newspaper cutting.
- Now click on the submit option.
Download Ration Card Online
If you are needed to download your ration card online you need to follow the below information carefully.
- First of all visit the foods, civil and consumer department of the state .
- After that on the homepage click on the E-sevice option.
- Look for the option e-status and click on the option.
- After that you have to press the Check Status New Ration Card.
- You need to select the verification type to display your ration card.
- Now You have to enter your ration card details and then click the option GO.
- Choose the number whom you want to download
- after choosing an OTP would have send to the registered number
- enter the OTP and then you can see you ration card and click on the print option or simply click Cntrl+f option to download your rc.
May 19, 2023 by karimulla