This article gives brief information about the e-challan of every vehicle | Liscence challan online reciept | Challan Pay Online | here you can find how to pay challan step by step in our article. | E-challan pay online | Traffic Challan Pay offline |
Challan is a document given to the driver who ignores and don’t follow the rules and regulations of traffic control board of india. As per the 1998 motor vehicle act you should pay this challan when you got a document for your offences. when a traffic police or constable issued a document against the offences of the motor vehicle driver there will be no escuses. Under the Motor vehicle ACT 1998 Motor insurance policy is mandatory.
E-challan is type of challan which is an electric generated document. e-challan is implemented by the central government to improve its services. e-challan can be payed through both online/offline depending on the service provider. You should note that cash transaction has been negotiated. swiping machines are introduced in the market to ease the work and to save the time. swiping machines are useful for to make challans easier on the spot cops can get fine. The violater can get a formal print for his payment. so many states has implemented the MTP CCTV challans such as the CCTV detect the number from number the police man find out the residential address and make a challan.
What Is Traffic E Challan
A traffic challan is a legal document that is issued by the traffic police or the transport department to a person who violates the traffic rules or does not observe them strictly while on the road. It contains the details of the offence, the penalty amount and the deadline for paying it. A person can pay the traffic challan online or offline, depending on the state and the mode of challan. If a person fails to pay the traffic challan within the specified time, he or she may face legal action or additional fines.
Objective of Traffic Challan
Some examples of traffic violations that can result in a traffic challan are:
- Jumping the red light
- Over speeding
- Not wearing a helmet or seat belt
- Ignoring signboards
- Driving without a license or insurance
- Drunk driving
- Using mobile phone while driving
- Parking in a no-parking zone
The traffic challan system is meant to ensure road safety and discourage reckless driving. Different states have different traffic rules and fines, so it is advisable to check the local laws before driving. You can also check the status of your traffic challan online by entering your challan number, vehicle number or driving license number on various websites such as [Paytm]
Procedure To Pay Traffic challan Online
Please follow the below the instructions to pay the traffic challan online
- First, visit the official website of state transport firstname.lastname@example.org
- you are able to notice a section which as traffic violation fee and e-challan payment.
- after choosing the option now click on the type of violation payment which is your are looking for.
- Now enter the registration number of the vehicle.
- enter the unique captcha code.
- Credit/Debit card details has to be noted.
- press the payment option, after that you will get a message that you have paid your payment.
Different types of traffic challans
following table shows the fine of traffic violations.
|Traffic Violation||E-Challan Fine||On-The-Spot Challan Fine|
|Driving without license||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
|Driving without insurance||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000|
|Driving without helmet||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
|Driving without seat belt||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
|Jumping red light||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
|Overspeeding||Rs. 1000 – Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000 – Rs. 2000|
|Drunken driving||Rs. 10000||Rs. 10000|
|Using mobile phone while driving||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
How To Check E-Challan Status
NOTE : Please follow the below instructions carefully to check your e-challan status
- visit the official website of the Ministry of road and transport department @https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/
- You will notice ‘check online service ‘ on the left side of the screen click on it and then choose the option check challan status
- After choosing the option you will redirected to the other page.
- in this page fill the details wich are given below
- Challan details Like
- challan Number
- DL Number
- Vehicle Number
- After completing the above step please enter the captcha code
- now click on the” GET DETAILS ” button
- you will get your required information and then click on the pay now option
- Select the mode of payment which you prefore
- Finally your challan reciept will generated
What information does Traffic Challan has
- A traffic challan is a document issued by the traffic police or other authorities for violating the traffic rules and regulations. A traffic challan contains the following information:
- The challan number, which is a unique identifier for the challan.
- The vehicle number, which is the registration number of the vehicle involved in the violation.
- The DL number, which is the driving license number of the driver or owner of the vehicle.
- The date and time of the violation, which indicates when and where the violation occurred.
- The offence code and description, which specify the type and nature of the violation.
- If you violate anything you need to pay penalty amount.
- The payment status, which indicates whether the challan has been paid or not.
Procedure To Check Pending Transaction Details
- visit the official website @https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/
- On left side of the screen you are able to choose “check online services“
- now click on the check pending Transactions
- after this add details like
- Challan number or
- vehicle number
- Click on the get details
- Step 6: your pending transaction details will be on your screen
How To Check Failed Transaction Details
- FIrstly, visit the official website of the Ministry of roads and transport department@https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/
- Now click on the ” check online service ” and then select the ‘check failed transaction’ details
- Enter the following details like
- Now enter the captcha code
- and click on the get details
- Finally your details will be on the screen
How To Check Complaint Status
- First of all visit the official website of the ministry E-challan@https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan
- In the menu bar you will notice complaint click it
- After it enter your User name, password and captcha click on submit button
- Now another page will open now click on the ticket status
- Enter the following details like
- e-ticket number
- captcha code
- Press the button check status and your details will be shown on the screen
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q.What is e-challan ?
E-challan is electric generated document which can be given in the spot by swiping machine
Q.What will happen if you don’t pay challan ?
Traffic challan is applicable for the traffic violators so if any one don’t pay this challan he/she should face legal consequences.
Q.Why e challan issued to me,?
A.if you got an e challan it means you would have crossed traffic rules and violated them.
Q.Can we pay the challan across the country.
A.Yes,you can although it is Valid through out the India.
Q. Can I Pay This challan in Offline
A.Yes, you can pay this challan offline also,for that you need to consider the consulting authorities.
Q.what is the fine for crossing the red signal
A.if you jumped the red signal you can be fined ton₹1000