This article is about Jagananna Vidya Deewana | Eligibilty Criteria of Vidya Deewana | Jagananna Vidya Deewana check payment status, Documents Needed, VVD Critera, Benifits | JVD Online Apply Procedure.
Jagananna Vidya Deewana is for the people who wanted to study. sc/st/obc students can gain more from it. The Main Motive Of the Jagananna Vidya Deewana is to help the poor students who wanted to study. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has implemented this scheme on 11th August in Bapatla. This is a good scheme for the poor people who are willing to study at higher institutions. On opening day of this scheme rs 694 crore rupees has been deposited to the needy one.
This is not only one scheme that helps for the poor people education but also schemes like jagananna vasathi deewana, fee reumbersment etc for the education of poor people. For the purpose of jagananna vasathi deewana scheme ap state government has deposited 11,715 crore rupees. In this vasathi deewana scheme 20,000 rupees for the Degree, Engineering students, 15,000 rupees for polytechnic students and 10,000 for iti students. Not only for the normal students but also this scheme is applicable for the trible people also.
How To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deewana
Please follow the given information carefully
- Visit the official website of yrs navaskam@https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
- on upwards you are able to see DOWNLOADS click it
- After clicking it, you will get three-four options you need select JVD FEE REIMBERSMENT.
- When you select, an application form will open
- Download this application and Take a printout of this form
- Now, fill all the information like
- Volunteer details
- family head details
- Bank account details
- Attach the all the documents which are needed
- Finally you have to submit this application in sachivalayam or some important department
NOTE: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE GIVEN THAT TO ATTACH WITH APPLICATION
Important Guidelines of Ap Jagananna Vidya Deewana
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is a plan to help poor students from different groups to study higher courses in 2023-24.
- They can study PG/Ph.D/MBBS courses in any of the 21 subjects in the best 50 colleges in the world.
- The plan gives full money for the fees for the best 100 colleges and half money or ₹ 5,00,000, whichever is less, for the next 100 colleges.
- The plan also pays for one ticket, visa and health insurance for the chosen students.
- The money is given in four parts for PG courses and more parts for Ph.D/MBBS courses, based on showing right papers and marks.
- The money is sent to the mother’s bank account of the student who gets the help.
- The students who can get the help can apply online or offline by filling a form and giving papers like Aadhaar card, income proof, group proof, bank details, admission letter, visa copy, etc.
- The students are chosen by a group of people led by the main officer of Social Welfare Department and having people from different departments and colleges.
- The chosen students have to join the course within one year and promise to work for the state or country for at least three years after finishing the course.
How To Login On The Portal
- First of all visit the official website@https://navasakam.ap.gov.in
- On the left side of the screen you are able to see LOGIN button, click it
- After that a new page open and enter the required details like
- captcha code
- Now, click on the login button
- Finally you are able to login to the portal
Required Documents For Jagananna Vidya Deewana
Given below documents are required to apply for jagananna vidya deewana scheme
- Income and caste certificate of the student
- Admission document of the institution
- college Admission fee
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- bank account detail
- Declaration Non-tax payer
- BPL certificate
- EWS certificate
- Living proof
Cources Offered under this Scheme
- PG COURCE
How To Check Jagananna Vidya Deewana List
Please follow the below the steps carefully for checking list
- Visit the official site@https://navasakam5.apcfss.in/KnowMySecretariat.do
NOTE: Click the blue option for better result
- Now enter your secretariat code to know your eligible list
- Following details will be appeared
- Father and mother name
- Aadhar number
- Application ID
- college Name]
- Eligible status etc
- Now Download the pdf and take printout.
Procedure To Check Jagananna Vidya Deewana Status
To check the status of your application or payment for this scheme, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Jnanabhumi: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the Jagananna Vidya Deevena tab under the Scholarships section.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number and click on Submit.
- You will be able to see your application status, payment status and installment details on the next page.
- You can also download the eligible list of students for this scheme from the same website.
Eligibility Criteria Of jagananna Vidya Deewana
- Applicant should belong the ap state
- Student should consists of less then 1500 sq feet of land
- Family of the student should not have four wheeler
- Beneficiary family should consist less then 10 acres of wet land and 25 acres of agri land
- Benificiar should studying in a government or private college
- If any government employee is in the family this scheme is unapplicable
Highlights of Ap Jagananna Vidya Deewana
|ITI||Government or Private||Full fee reimbursement|
|Polytechnic||Government or Private||Full fee reimbursement|
|Degree||Government or Private||Full fee reimbursement|
|PG||Government or Private||Full fee reimbursement|
|Ph.D||Top 100 QS ranked universities||100% tuition fee assistance|
|Ph.D||Next 100 QS ranked universities (101-200)||50% tuition fee assistance or ₹ 5,00,000 whichever is less|
|MBBS||Top 100 QS ranked universities||100% tuition fee assistance|
|MBBS||Next 100 QS ranked universities (101-200)||50% tuition fee assistance or ₹ 5,00,000 whichever is less|
How To DO secretariat Staff Mapping
- Visit the official website @https://navasakam.ap.gov.in
- After that click on the secretariat staff mapping
- Now you have to select your district
- After that select your mandal
- click on your mandal
- The Required information will be on your screen
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q.What is the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme?
A.It is a scholarship scheme for studies in overseas universities, launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in July 2022. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance in the tuition fees to eligible students from low-income families.
Q.Who are eligible for the scheme and other state people can apply for it?
A.Any citizen who belongs to the Ap state are eligible and no,any other state migrated people can’t eligible for this scheme.
Q. Who is responsible for the maintenance of the portal.
A.the IT Department of the state is responsible for the maintenance and devolpment of the website
Q.Anyone can apply this scheme?
Yes, there is no gender bias,caste,color and community difference in the state .
Q.How much amount can we get under this scheme
A. Under this scheme it is depends upon your graduation for ex:- if you study Btech you will get 40,000 as the fee in four installments.
Q.How many installments are there
A.it depends upon your graduation wheather it is degree or Ug and pg courses.