mahadbt scholarship is launched by the state government of maharastra. This scholarship portal has a beneficiary through applying various scholarships in one portal. Or may be in single play form. This portal covers various scheme slike as the Post metric scholarship and pre metric scholarship. In this article,you are going to know more about the mahadbt scholarship scheme. In this you will know how to apply your scholarship online, How to link your aadhar moreover eligibility criteria for joining the scholarship weather it is Post metric or pre metric scholarship.
What is Mahadbt Scholarship 2023:
Maharashtra direct benefit transfer scholarship is a type of scholarship in which the state government wanted to help the poor students to get a quality education. In this scholarship there are two main categories one is post metric and another pre metric scholarship. For the cause to help the and reduce to stress of applying the scholarship programs the Maharashtra government has released this portal. Mainly the caste and communities which are OBC,St and SC are eligible for this scholarship.
Overview Table Of Mahadbt Scholarship
|Name of Scheme||Launched by||Beneficiary||Objective||Official Website||Launched Year||Mode of Application|
|MahaDBT Scholarship||Maharashtra Government||Students domiciled in Maharashtra||Providing scholarships for various categories and courses||[MahaDBT Portal]||2018||Online|
What is the Objective of the Mahadbt Scholarship
The aim and motive of the maharastra government and this portal is to give a quality education and give support for the merit students for their furthermore studies. There are some people who are very clever but sue to financial conditions the y are unable to study for this kind of people it is a like a miracle. Now the kids who are belongs to lower financial condition can get study.
Benefits of this scholarship program
There are several benefits from this scheme like as the follow you will know about the required benefits :
- Financial assistance for tuition fees, examination fees, hostel fees, maintenance allowance etc.
- Merit based scholarships for students who excel in academics, sports, arts etc.
- Special scholarships for students belonging to backward classes or minority communities and persons with disabilities etc.
- Vocational training is implemented and skill development programs are avail for students who want to pursue technical or professional courses.
- Research fellowships for students who want to pursue higher studies or research
How to apply for Mahadbt Scholarship?
To apply for Mahadbt Scholarship, students need to follow these steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Mahadbt Scholarship at mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in
- After that you can Rlregister on the portal using your Aadhaar number or Enrollment ID. If the mobile number is not registered with use Aadhaar, then use biometric authentication.
- After that Login with the created user ID and password.
-Moreover you should Fill in the personal, academic and financial details in the profile section.
- Therefore you should select the scholarship scheme that matches your eligibility criteria and fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents such as caste certificate, income certificate, mark sheet, bank passbook, etc.
- finally Submit the application and take a printout of the acknowledgement receipt
Eligibility criteria of Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for applying your mahadbt scholarship is as follow :
- You must have a domicile certificate of Maharashtra in which means you live in Maharashtra or have a permanent address there.
- You must have passed class 10 and 12 with at least 60% marks.
- Your family income must be between 2 lakh to 8 lakh per year, depending on the scholarship.
- You must belong to a certain category, such as SC, ST, OBC, VJNT, SBC, EBC, or disabled