This article provides every information according to Jagananna Pension kanuka | Application form download | Check beneficiary list, | Ysr Pension Kanuka Check Beneficiary list | Ysr Pension kanuka Age criteria, | Ysr Pension kanuka eligibility Criteria
Pension kanuka is for the women who are widow women and for the aged people between the 45-65 years are eligible for this scheme. under this scheme a beneficiar can get rs 2,,000 to 3,000 as pensin every month. This pension is given for the people in three installment in the first year 2,250 , second year 2,500, third year year rs 2,750 and final year 3,000. The main motive of this scheme is to give a support to the economically backward classes. Under this scheme nearly newly 3 lakhs of beneficiars are getting beneft. totally 61.68 lkhs of people getting benefit.
How To Apply For Ysr Pension Kanuka
Given below are the instructions required to apply for this scheme
NOTE: THERE IS NO ONLINE APLYING PROCESS FOR THIS SCHEME YOU CAN ONLY APPLY IN GIVEN SOME SECRETARIATE
- first of visit the official website of the government site @https;//navasakam.ap.gov.in
- here you observe a DOWNLOAD option ” click it “
- After clicking it you are able to observe few options select the YSR PENSION KANUKA
- Then a form will be open Download it or save the PDF and take printout.
- Fill the form with suitable information like
- District name
- Valunteer number
- volunteer ID etc
- First of visit the sachivalayams or government office which are near you area.
- Application will be farward to get approved in grama sabha
- after that it will sent to mpo authorised person to get verification.
- completion of this process take some time
- Like this you can apply
Procedure To Check Pension Kanuka Status
Please follow the below details to check your pension status
- firstly, visit the official websitw @https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- on homepage click check pension status
- After two options will be available
- Pension ID
- Grievnce ID
- choose one of the above given two options.
- now, enter the required ID , Mandel , district etc
- click on the Submit Button
- finally your pension status will be on your screen
How TO Check Pension Kanuka Beneficiary list
- first of all visit the official website @https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- Now you have to enter
- District name
- mandel Name
- Lastly cl;ick on the ” GO ” Option
- Your required information will be on your computer