This article provides every information according to Jagananna Pension kanuka | Application form download | Check beneficiary list, | Ysr Pension Kanuka Check Beneficiary list | Ysr Pension kanuka Age criteria, | Ysr Pension kanuka eligibility Criteria
Pension kanuka is for the women who are widow women and for the aged people between the 45-65 years are eligible for this scheme. under this scheme a beneficiar can get rs 2,,000 to 3,000 as pensin every month. This pension is given for the people in three installment in the first year 2,250 , second year 2,500, third year year rs 2,750 and final year 3,000. The main motive of this scheme is to give a support to the economically backward classes. Under this scheme nearly newly 3 lakhs of beneficiars are getting beneft. totally 61.68 lkhs of people getting benefit.
How To Apply For Ysr Pension Kanuka
Given below are the instructions required to apply for this scheme
NOTE: THERE IS NO ONLINE APLYING PROCESS FOR THIS SCHEME YOU CAN ONLY APPLY IN GIVEN SOME SECRETARIATE
- first of visit the official website of the government site @https;//navasakam.ap.gov.in
- here you observe a DOWNLOAD option ” click it “
- After clicking it you are able to observe few options select the YSR PENSION KANUKA
- Then a form will be open Download it or save the PDF and take printout.
- Fill the form with suitable information like
- District name
- Valunteer number
- volunteer ID etc
- First of visit the sachivalayams or government office which are near you area.
- Application will be farward to get approved in grama sabha
- after that it will sent to mpo authorised person to get verification.
- completion of this process take some time
- Like this you can apply.
Required Documents for applying
According to the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka,the documents required to apply for the scheme are:
- Proof of Age
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Particular Pension Type Documents
- Duly filled application form
- Death certificate of husband in case of widows
- Xerox copy of registration in Cooperative society of Toddy Tappers
- Photograph of applicant
Procedure To Check Pension Kanuka Status
Please follow the below details to check your pension status
- firstly, visit the official websitw @https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- on homepage click check pension status
- After two options will be available
- Pension ID
- Grievnce ID
- choose one of the above given two options.
- now, enter the required ID , Mandel , district etc
- click on the Submit Button
- finally your pension status will be on your screen.
Overview Of Pension Kanuka
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Department||Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the poor and vulnerable sections of society, especially the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability|
|Eligibility||Varies depending on the type of pension (old age, widow, disability, etc.) but generally requires residence in Andhra Pradesh, income below the poverty line, and age above 60 years (except for disability and transgender pensions)|
|Amount||Varies depending on the type of pension (from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 10,000 per month)|
|Application||Online or offline through village/ward volunteers or secretariats|
How TO Check Pension Kanuka Beneficiary list
- first of all visit the official website @https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- Now you have to enter
- District name
- mandel Name
- Lastly cl;ick on the ” GO ” Option
- Your required information will be on your computer
Features Of Pension Kanuka
- YSR Pension Kanuka is a social security scheme by the Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- The main objective of this scheme is to motivate the hardships of the poor and hardest sections of society particularly the old and infirms, widows, and persons with disability to secure a Beautiful life.
- The scheme provides financial assistance to needy people who meet the eligibility criteria based on their age, income, disability, occupation, etc.
- The scheme covers various types of pensions such as old age pension, widow pension, disability pension, weaver pension, toddy tapper pension, etc.
- The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy in June 2019 as part of his Navarathnalu (nine welfare schemes) program.
- The scheme has been praised for its accountability and doorstep delivery of pensions.
- The scheme also helped the Hard faith people a lot during the Covid 19 pandemic by providing them with financial relief.
Benefits Of The Pension Kanuka
Some of the benefits of YSR Pension Kanuka are:
- Provides a regular source of income to the needy people and reduces their dependence on others.
- Scheme Helps poor people to meet their basic needs and improve their quality of life.
- Empowers them to participate in social and economic activities and boost to the society.
- Enhances their well fare and dignity and protects them from theft and abuse.
- Supports them in times of crisis and emergencies and provides security.
How To Look for pension ID
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
- Step 2: Click on the search option on the homepage.
- Step 3: Choose either Pension ID or Grievance ID.
- Step 4: Enter your pension ID, ration card number, or saderam ID.
- Step 5: Select your district, mandal, and panchayat.
- Step 6: View the information you need.
Frequently asked questions:-
Q.Anyone is eligible for the ysr pension kanuka
A.Yes you can eligible to the scheme unless you are a resident and meets all the eligibility criteria