Under central government’s National Land Record Modernization Program (NRLMP) Bihar government in India is also digitalizing its state own land records. Even though process of digitalization is comparatively very slow i,e 13 out of 38 districts are recorded and digitalized under Bihar land and Revenue department at portal Irc.bih.nic.in with land records and named it as khata khasara.
Online records process system will help in people to know details regarding their land income and cost of land in government revenue value and khata khasara map and bhulekh bhumi jankari anywhere in our country. Districts which opt these online digitalization are given below
- West champparan
These districts has officially digitalized under NLMP.
Steps to check Bihar Land Records is given below:
- Open Bihar Department of revenue and land reforms at official website of Irc.bih.nic.in
- Then go and click search your land option in left side of page given which will lead you to http://Irc.bih.nic.in/ in ror.asp format
- Then go and select your district and it will show all mandals and towns(Anchals) available in your district and then select your Anchal
- After selecting your Anchal it will display all Mauza on left side and their you can select your Mouza in following two ways
- You can select Mouza in given list or you can select by typing letter alphabets in right side
- To know information about land records you will get another different option
- Look all available records in particular Mouja and look khata number, Khasra number and Khata owners Name and once you select just click search option and after verifying your details you can take printout of application.