Cbse training portal is for the teachers who teaches the cbse syllabus. In this portal one can learn anything about the teaching. Under this program the cbse has come up with a plan to educate their mentors and teachers to teach their students.In this article we are going to know more about CBSE Training Portal 2023 and benefits also in this article.
The full form of CBSE is Central Board Of Secondary Education this Society helps to the cbse students and teachers also the mentors to guide them through their syllabus copy,and the sections alloted to them to teach. to train the teachers the central government had made a 50 hours training plan for the eligibles.Initially only 25 hours training given on online but remaining 25 hours will be given by a private trainer who will come from a private company.
How To Download E-Certificate
If you are willing to download the E-Certificate please remember the following steps to download.
- First of all visit the official website of the cbse portal and then an interface will be open befor you.
- On the homepage you are able to see the option the certificate of the course which you wanted to download it.
- after that a page will open infront of you. In that you need to enter your details like the email ID, Password and security Pin.
- No finally you are able to click the download certificate option
- Like this way you can download a certificate.
Procedure To Login on the Portal
if you are trying to login on to the portal of the CBSE or if you are teacher follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all visit the official website of the portal.
- You will see the interface of the homepage of the official website.
- You are able to see the login button click on the button.
- therefore you have to enter your username and password to enter the login button.
- Lastly you are able to Login to the portal without any errors.
- Please note that click only login button because you are also available to the registration button..
Highlights of CBSE Training Portal
|CBSE Reading Challenge -2022-23||Ongoing||https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/portals.html|
|CBSE Storytelling Competition||Ongoing||https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/portals.html|
|CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course||Ongoing||https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/portals.html|
|National Annual Sahodaya Conferences||To be announced||https://cbseacademic.nic.in/tir/|
List of Teacher Training Courses Available on CBSE Training Portal 2023
The Training Portal 2023 offers a variety of online courses for teachers on different subjects and topics. Some of the courses are:
- Art Education
- Artificial Intelligence
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Career Guidance
- Classroom Management
- Communication Skills
- Computer Science
- Cyber Safety
- Early Childhood Education
- English Language Teaching
- Environmental Education
- Gender Sensitivity
- Happiness Curriculum
- Health and Physical Education
- Inclusive Education
- Information Technology
- Life Skills Education
- Mathematics Education
- Music Education
- National Education Policy 2020
- Science Education
- Social Science Education
- Value Education
Benefits of CBSE Training Portal 2023
The CBSE Training Portal 2023 offers many benefits for teachers, such as:
- It helps teachers to update their pedagogical skills and learn new methods and techniques of teaching.
- It provides teachers with access to various online courses on different subjects and topics, such as literature, music, arts, science, mathematics, languages, etc.
- It enables teachers to interact with CBSE experts and mentors and get feedback and guidance on their performance.
- It allows teachers to download certificates after completing the courses and submit them to their schools for verification.
- It enhances the professional development and career growth of teachers.
How To Register To CBSE Training Portal
if you are a authorised person who belongs to the community of the cbse you can register yourself as like the following, there are two types of logins one is teachers and another is students.
- Visit the official website of the portal
- On the home page you are able to see the registration button click on it.
- and after that you are able to redirected to another page in that portal you have to enter you details like Email and password confirmation etc…,
- So like this way you can register yourself like this way.
Certificate Download Process for CBSE Training Portal 2023
To download the certificate for the CBSE Training Portal 2023, teachers need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of CBSE Training Portal 2023 at cbseit.in
- Login to the portal with the username and password
- After that you need to Click on the button which is “My Courses” tab it is on the dashboard.
- Select the course that has been completed and passed.
- Moreover you should press on the option called “Download Certificate” which is usually on the course page.
- Save or print the certificate for future reference
Verification Process for CBSE Training Portal 2023
To verify the certificate for the Training Portal 2023, schools need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of CBSE Training Portal 2023 at cbseit.in
- Therefore you should Click and Verify the “Verification” button on the homepage.
- Enter the certificate number or scan the QR code on the certificate
- Click on the “Verify” button to check the validity and authenticity of the certificate
How to change affiliation number in CBSE training portal?
To change the affiliation number in CBSE training portal, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the CBSE portal using your user id and password.
- After that you should Click on the “My Profile” tab which is on the top right corner of the screen.
- Moreover Click on the “Edit” button which is next to the “Affiliation Number”button.
- Enter the new affiliation number and click on the “Save” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your affiliation number has been updated successfully.
How to change school name in CBSE training portal?
- To change the school name in CBSE training portal, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the training portal using your user id and password.
- Therefore you hava to click on the “My Profile” tab which is on the top right corner of the Homepage .
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the “School Name” field.
- Enter the new school name and click on the “Save” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your school name has been updated successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q .What is CBSE training portal?
A .CBSE portal is a website that provides various training programmes for teachers, principals, and vice-principals of CBSE affiliated schools.
Q.How to register for training portal?
A .To register for CBSE portal, one has to visit the official website cbseit.in and fill the online registration form with the required details.
Q . Is CBSE training portal free?
A.Yes,training portal is free for all the eligible participants. There is no registration fee or any other charges for accessing the training programmes