Chattisgarh pauni pasari yojana is a scheme launched by the Chhattisgarh government to promote traditional businesses and create employment opportunities in the state. Also Under this scheme the government will provide space in markets of urban bodies to enable beneficiaries to set up their business.
In this article you are going to know about the Chhattisgarh Pauni Pasari Scheme nd it’s online registration | Availability| Online Applying | Login pauni pasari scheme
The scheme will cover various traditional works such as pottery, weaving, shoe making, bamboo basket making, etc. The scheme aims to improve the financial conditions of the people associated with these works and preserve their culture.
Procedure To Apply Chhattisgarh Pauni Pasari yojana
To apply for the Chhattisgarh pauni pasari scheme, you need to follow these steps:
Note : The Official website for Pauni Pasari yojana is not released if once released follow the following steps
- First of all, you need to visit the official website .
- On the homepage, you will find a link for online registration or application form for the scheme. Click on that link.
- A new page will open where you will have to fill in your personal details, such as name, address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- You will also have to upload some documents, such as Aadhaar card, residence proof, caste certificate, income certificate, bank account details, etc.
- After filling in all the details and uploading the documents, you will have to submit the application form online.
- You will get an acknowledgment slip or reference number for your application. Keep it safe for future reference.
- The authorities will verify your application and documents and approve your eligibility for the scheme.
- You will be informed about your status and benefits through SMS or email.
The documents needed to apply for the Chhattisgarh pauni pasari yojana are:
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof (such as ration card, voter ID card, etc.)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
Overview Of Gram Gadi Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Chhattisgarh Pauni Pasari Yojana (छत्तीसगढ़ पौनी पसारी योजना)|
|Launched by||Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Concerned department||Labour and Employment Department|
|Objective||To create employment opportunities and boost traditional businesses|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Chhattisgarh who are engaged in traditional works|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Application process||To be started soon|
What are the benefits of Pani pasari scheme
- The scheme will provide space in markets of urban bodies to enable beneficiaries to set up their traditional businesses.
- Moreover Yojana will create employment opportunities for around 12,000 people in the state who are associated with various traditional works.
- although Pauni pasari will improve the financial conditions and livelihoods of the people who are engaged in traditional businesses.
- Chhattisgarh scheme will preserve and promote the culture and heritage of the state by supporting the traditional crafts and skills.
- The scheme will provide 50% reservation for women beneficiaries to ensure their equal participation and empowerment.
Who Can Benefit From The Pauni Pasari
The Pauni Pasari Yojana Chhattisgarh is a scheme that benefits the unemployed citizens of the state as well as the people who are involved in traditional businesses. Some examples of these traditional businesses are:
- Pottery making by potters
- Inspite of Cloth washing by washermen
- Shoe making by cobblers
- Wood work by carpenters
- Animal fodder production by farmers
- Vegetable production by growers
- Fabric knitting by weavers
- Cloth stitching by tailors
- Blanket making by weavers
- Sculpture making by artisans
- Flower business by florists
- Worship material making by priests
- Bamboo basket business by basket makers
- Haircut by barbers
- Mat making by mat weavers
- Jewellery making by jewellers
- Beauty products making by beauticians
What are the features of Pauni Pasari Yojana?
The features of Pauni Pasari Yojana are:
- This scheme covers 168 urban bodies in the state where space will be provided for the traditional businesses and crafts.
- Also Scheme has a budget of Rs. 73 crore for two years which will be used for infrastructure development, marketing assistance, skill development, quality improvement, etc.
- The scheme targets around 12,000 beneficiaries who will be selected from various categories such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), women, etc.
- Also The scheme will be implemented by the Labour Employment Department of the state government in collaboration with other departments such as Urban Development Department, Culture Department, Industry Department, etc.
What are the eligibility criteria for Pauni Pasari Yojana?
The eligibility criteria for Pauni Pasari Yojana are:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chattisgarh state.
- Also The applicant must be engaged in any of the traditional businesses or crafts that are covered under the scheme.
- The applicant must not have any other source of income or employment.
- However The applicant must belong to any of the categories such as SC, ST, OBC, women, etc
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q: What is the budget and duration of the Pauni Pasari Yojana?
A: The Chhattisgarh government has allocated a budget of Rs. 73 crore for the Pauni Pasari Yojana for two years. The scheme will cover 168 urban bodies in the state.
Q: How to apply for the Pauni Pasari Yojana?
A. Chhattisgarh government has started the pauni pasari scheme . The official website for the scheme will be launched soon. Although The eligible candidates will be able to apply online or offline through the website or the concerned department.