Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is known as AP LAWCET 2023 has released the notification on June 2023 for the Academic year 2022-2023for admissions into LLB 3 years and PGLLB for 5 years course.
Entrance test will be conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu for the academic year 2023-24. Here you can get the all information about AP LAWCET 2023 like Notification, How to apply, counseling, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, exam centers, results and etc.
AP LAWCET 2023 & PGLAWCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are requested to check eligibility criteria before applying the AP Lawcet 2019 Notification, the following information tells you the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by AP lawcet these details are as follows
|Category||3 years LLB||5 years LLB|
|OC Category||Graduation/Degree/PG |
At least or minimum 45% of marks
|Class 12/Intermediate with or At least or minimum 45% of marks|
|BC Category||Graduation/Degree/PG |
At least or minimum 42% of marks
|Class 12/Intermediate with or At least or minimum 42% of marks|
|SC/ST Category||Graduation/Degree/PG |
At least or minimum 40% of marks
|Class 12/Intermediate with or At least or minimum 40% of marks|
How to download the hall ticket for AP LAWCET 2023?
- The hall ticket for AP LAWCET 2023 can be downloaded from the official website of AP LAWCET – [https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx] by following these steps:
- First of all Visit the official website of AP LAWCET and click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link.
- Moreover Enter your registration number and date of birth and click on the “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- Therefore The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Check the details carefully and take a printout of it.
- However Carry the hall ticket along with a valid photo identity proof to the exam center on the day of the exam
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Dates
|Notification release date of AP Lawcet 2022||March 21, 2023|
|Last date for registration without late fee||April 22, 2023|
|Last date with late fees of 500 rupees||April 27, 2023|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 2000||May 06, 2023|
|Application correction window||May 08, 2023|
|AP LAWCET admit card release date||To be known|
AP LAWCET 2023 Age criteria
As per concern department the age of candidate did not confirm and is evaluate at the time admission
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2019 Online Application Registration Process
LAWCET 2019 Application process before go to application process candidates are need to pay the exam fees then only able to proceed for filling the application form
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Fees Details
Fees Details are as of now for 3 years or 5 years LLB courses through APLAWCET the registration fees is 750/- rupees only
Note: Applicants are mandatory to pay the examination or test fees before go to next step to fill application successfully
How to Fill AP LAWCET 2023 Application to register in Online
The following information is providing you to fill application without mistakes read carefully
- After payment done select the below link for fill the application form of AP lawcet 2023
- After open the link you may find the some information like Payment Reference Id, Qualifying Examination HT number, Mobile Number and Date of birth in format of dd/mm/yyyy
- After press on submit you will get user name and password details
- Login with your credentials like username password
- Enter the all required information like name age qualification and all
- Finally select the submit
- Applicants are advised to Take the printout of AP lawcet 2019 for further use
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus pattern will be as follows
|General knowledge, mental ability|
|Study of Aptitude of law|
APLAWCET & APPGLCET 2023 Exam/Test Centers:
Andhra Pradesh Lawcet will be conduct in total 16 examination centers over all in AP
Those 16 Exam centers are
AP LAWCET 2023 Cut Off Marks
Every examination has some mark at cut off marks for filtering candidates as per categories, as of now the cut off marks are 35% out of 120 marks. There is no cut off marks for SC/ST candidates
All are who is eligible belongs to SC/St them only get admissions after the exam and is to submit the certain proof of document they belongs to that categories otherwise admission will be cancelled official website https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/
AP LAWCET 2023 Entrance test Results
AP Lawcet 2020 results may declare in the month of May 2020, results are available in online mode only candidates are requested to check their results once the officials released and for download the results and take a print follow few steps
Select the respected link which will provide later
After that enter the information like Roll number and hall ticket number
choose next or submit button
The results of you will be appeared on screen
Take a print out of results by on print button or simply press ctrl+p
Then a score card or rank card will be get by the candidate which is useful at the time of counseling for getting admission these score card or results are valid only for the year 2020-21 admissions only
AP LAWCET 2023 Web Counseling Schedule:
After getting the results who are eligible for attending the AP LAWCET 2020 counselling are called for counseling for admission in to academic year 2019-20
Counselling will be started in the month of October 2019 in respected areas of colleges under universities, the list of counselling centers for 2019-20 admissions are not yet revealed ,once they release the list of colleges under which universities are then we can update here
How is the counselling and seat allotment process of AP LAWCET 2023?
The counselling and seat allotment process of AP LAWCET 2023 is as follow:
- The counselling will be conducted in online mode by APSCHE after the declaration of results.
- The candidates who have qualified in AP LAWCET 2023 will have to register for counselling by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates) through online mode using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The candidates will have to verify their documents at the designated helpline centers as per the schedule announced by APSCHE.
- The candidates will have to exercise their web options by choosing their preferred colleges and courses from the available list on the official website of AP LAWCET – [https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx]
- The seat allotment will be done based on the rank, category, local area, reservation, and availability of seats of the candidates.
- The candidates will have to download their provisional allotment letter from the official website of AP LAWCET and report to their allotted college within the stipulated time with all the required documents and fees.
How to check the results of AP LAWCET 2023?
The results of AP LAWCET 2023 can be checked from the official website of AP LAWCET – [https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx] by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of AP LAWCET and click on the “Results” link.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth and click on the “View Result” button.
- MThe result will be displayed on the screen. Check your marks, rank, and qualifying status.
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future reference
AP LAWCET Counseling Required Documents
All eligible candidates are called or allowed for counseling to fill the admissions
Those all who are ready to go for counseling centers can take a look at following important documents
Mark sheets and class 12 or degree which can applicable certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Sate domicile certificate
- AP LAWCET 2019 admit card
- Reservation or category certificate
- Call letter for counseling
- Migration certificate
For any updates in further you may stay updated or visit this site frequently to get fastest updates about AP LAWCET 2023
Important info :-
- Be careful about your hallticket while entering the classroom.
- Don’t try to do copy on other papers because all the papers are jumbled.
- Be careful when you are writing exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is AP LAWCET age limit?
.There is no upper age limit for AP LAWCET exam. However, the minimum age of candidates at the time of the exam should be 17 years for the 5-year LLB program and 21 years for the 3-year LLB program.
Q.What is AP LAWCET counselling date 2023?
A. The counselling procedure for AP LAWCET 2023 will commence from September 2023. It will be held through online mode only. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
Q.What is the difference between CLAT and LAWCET?
A.CLAT is a national-level entrance test conducted for admission to National Law Universities or NLUs in India for five year integrated law courses. LAWCET is a state-level entrance test conducted for admission to various law colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for three year and five year law courses