YSR Pelli Kanuka is a scheme which was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for helping the poor families for managing the expenses of their daughters weddings of the parents . This scheme aims to prevent child marriages also and moreover it used to promoting the welfare of women in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme Usually providing a different amounts of financial Conditions according to the eligible couples based on their caste, community and disability status.
The couples should register online at least five days before thier accorance of marriage or wedding date and provide the required documents to avail the benefits. The scheme is named after the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy, who was popularly known as YSR. In this article you are going to know more about the Ysr Pelli Kanuka and also how to apply online, Benefits & Eligibility
The Main Objective Of Ysr Pelli Kanuka
Ysr Pelli Kanuka is Scheme which was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for the sake of the poor daughters marriages. A special fund is given to the people for according to the caste, community. Moreover in this scheme the poor parents are able to marry their daughters.
Amount given for the daughter by caste, Community
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (SC)||Social Welfare||Rs. 40,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (SC Intercaste)||Social Welfare||Rs. 75,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (Giriputrika)||Tribal Welfare||Rs. 50,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (ST Intercaste)||Tribal Welfare||Rs. 75,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (BC)||BC Welfare||Rs. 35,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (BC Intercaste)||BC Welfare||Rs. 50,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (DULHAN)||Minorities||Rs. 50,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (Differently Abled)||Differently Abled||Rs. 1,00,000|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (APBOCWWB)||AP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board||Rs. 20,000|
What is the Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme are:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of applying for the scheme.
- The applicant must belong to the economically weaker sections of society, with an annual family income of less than Rs. 2 lakhs from all sources.
- The applicant must be a newlywed couple, who got married in Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must not be a widow or a divorcee.
The scheme provides different amounts of financial assistance to the brides of different castes and communities.
- Birth certificate or SSC certificate mentioning the date of birth of bride and groom.
- Community or caste certificate of bride and groom.
- Copy of domicile certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar card of bride and groom.
- Copy of income certificate of both groom and bride family.
- Wedding invitation card.
- Copy of passport size photograph of bride and groom.
How to Apply for the Ysr Pelli Kanuka
To apply for the scheme, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all you need to register your marriage at least before five days the wedding date. You can do this at the Registration Cum Help Desks at the Mandal Mahila Samakhyas / Velugu Office for rural areas or at the MEPMA Municipality for urban areas.
- Next, you need to submit the required documents to verify your eligibility for the scheme. The documents include caste/community certificate, age proof, income certificate, Aadhaar card, disability certificate (if applicable), widow pension self-declaration (if applicable), and APBOCWWB registration identity card (if applicable).
- After that, you need to wait for the verification and validation process by the concerned authorities. They will check your details and confirm your eligibility for the scheme.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a marriage certificate and an incentive amount in your bank account. The incentive amount varies depending on your caste/community and other criteria. For example, SC couples get Rs. 40,000, ST inter-caste couples get Rs. 75,000, BC inter-caste couples get Rs. 50,000, Differently Abled couples get Rs. 1,00,000, and so on.
- You can check the status of your application online by visiting the official website of the scheme. You can also download the mobile app of the scheme from the Google Play Store or the App Store