The leader of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot said he will give free laptops to good students. The students who get 75% or more in the 8th, 10th and 12th exams can get free laptops by the scheme of Free Laptop Scheme . But they must live in Rajasthan and their family must not have much money.
The government will help 21300 students with this plan. 6000 students are in class 8th, 6300 students are in class 10th and 9000 students are in class 12th. The free laptops will help them learn online and go to higher education.
Procedure To Apply Free Laptop Scheme
- To apply for the free laptop plan, the student must go to the website of Rajasthan Education Department.
- Then they will see the website’s main page.
- On the main page, they must click on the button that says Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laptop Vitran Yojana 2023 Apply.
- Then they will see the form to apply for the free laptop plan 2024
- In this form, they must read and write all the important things asked.
- Then they must upload and send all the needed papers.,
- Then they must download and print this form. This is how they can apply for the free laptop plan.
Overview Of Laptop Scheme
|Name Of Scheme
|Mode Of Application
|Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana
|Government of Rajasthan
|Meritorious students of class 8th, 10th, and 12th
|To encourage the students by distributing free laptops and to teach them about the latest technology
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme
- The student must live in Rajasthan.
- Only the students who finished class 8th, 10th and 12th can apply for this plan.
- The student must belong to Rajasthan.
- The student’s mother or father is not working for the government.
- The student’s family must not have more than ₹ 100000 in a year.
What are the features and specifications of the laptops under Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024?
The features and specifications of the laptops under Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024 are as follows:
- The laptops will be of 14-inch screen size and will have a warranty of one year.
- The laptops will have 4 GB RAM, 500 GB hard disk, Intel Core i3 processor and Windows 10 operating system.
- The laptops will have pre-installed software and applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Google Chrome, Skype, etc.
- The laptops will also have antivirus, firewall and parental control features for the security and safety of the students.
- The laptops will have a webcam, microphone, speakers, keyboard, mouse and a carry bag.
Required Documents To Apply scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Marksheet of class 8th, 10th or 12th
Benefits of Rajasthan scheme
- This plan will help the students who finished class 8th, 10th and 12th from the Rajasthan School Board.
- The government will give free laptops to the students in this plan.
- The students must get 75% or more marks in the exam to get free laptops in Rajasthan Free Laptop Plan 2023.
- This plan is good because it helps both boys and girls in the state.
- This plan will make the poor students want to study more with free laptops.
- Also, other students in the state will like learning with Free Laptop Plan Rajasthan and will work hard to get good marks.
How to check the list of beneficiaries of Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024?
To check the list of beneficiaries of Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024, the students need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of RBSE at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024 or Rajasthan Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana 2024.
- Click on the link of District Wise List of Beneficiaries or जिलेवार लाभार्थी सूची.
- Select your district and class from the drop-down menu and click on the search button.
- The list of the selected students will appear on the screen with their names, roll numbers and schools.
- You can also download the list in PDF format or take a printout for future reference.
What are the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024?
To be eligible for Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024, the students must fulfill the following criteria:
- The students must be the residents of Rajasthan state.
- The students must have passed their 8th, 10th or 12th class exams from a government or government-aided school in the academic year 2023-24.
- The students must have scored more than 75% marks in their exams.
- The students must not have received any other laptop or similar device from the government or any other agency.
How to contact the RBSE for any queries or complaints regarding Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024?
The students can contact the RBSE for any queries or complaints regarding Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2024 through the following ways:
- Phone: 0145-2632866, 2632873, 2632874
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer, Rajasthan – 305001
Frequently Asked Questions
Q .What is Rajasthan free laptop scheme?
A. A scheme to provide free laptops to meritorious students of class 8th, 10th, and 12th.
Q Who is eligible for Rajasthan free laptop scheme?
A .Students who scored 75% or more marks in the board exams and have family income less than Rs 1 lakh.
Q . How to apply for Rajasthan free laptop scheme?
A Online registration form will be available on the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
Q .How to check the beneficiary list of Rajasthan free laptop scheme?
A .Visit the official website and select your district and class to view the list of selected students.
Q .When will Rajasthan free laptop scheme be launched?
A .The scheme is expected to be launched soon by the state government. A committee has been formed for implementation