If you are searching any land records and wanted to buy any property in Telangana you need to Consider this website. In this website you are going to know about Document Pre Registration of Telangana Government
Document Pre Registration of Telangana Registration Department.
Steps to follow:
Visit Telangana Registration Department official website https://registration.telangana.gov.in/
Telangana Registration official website
Click on Pre Registration You will get an web page
Here you can select New entry to register new document or Update the entry to update existing one
If you select new entry find the following image to fill the details
If you select Update Entry then follow the below image
Enter the all details which ever shown on the page like Transaction number and registered mobile number
For any information on this please find the attachment given below link , you can download the file from google drive
Eligibility Criteria For Registration
Following are the Documents Required For Pre Registration
- Encumbrance Certificate.
- Signature of the student.
- Identity Proof like ( Pan/Aadhar/Passport/Driving licence ).
- Payment Challan Reciept
Important Timelines For Registration Telangana
- The slot booking for document registration is upto 15 days.
- The applier can download the ap encumbrance certificate after 24 hours.
- The slot booking confirmation will be awarded in email ID.
What are the Benefits Of Pre Registration of Telangana
- Pre registration Documents Can save your time and money.
- The chances of fraud and forgery can be reduced.
- This will enable to pay fee of stamp on online.
- Service will generate the cance of getting Encumbrance Certificate and Certified Copy.
Important dates and times of Pre Registration
The office work timings are Monday to Friday and 10:30 to 5:00 Pm
Documents Required for Document Pre Registration
The documents required for document pre registration vary depending on the type of document and transaction. However, some of the common documents required are:
- Original documents with the signature of all parties
- Encumbrance certificate
- Demand draft/bank challan of payment of full stamp duty and registration fees
- Property card
- Section 32A photo form of executants and witnesses
- Identity proof of the buyer, seller and witnesses
- PAN card
- Power of attorney (if applicable)
Fees for Document Pre Registration
The fees for document pre registration consist of two components: stamp duty and registration fees. Stamp duty is a tax levied on the transfer of property rights. Registration fees is a charge for registering the document in the government records. The rates of stamp duty and registration fees vary depending on the type of document, transaction, property location, market value, etc. The current rates of stamp duty and registration fees in Telangana are as follows:
- Stamp duty: 4% for urban areas and 2% for rural areas
- Registration fees: 0.5% for urban areas and 0.25% for rural areas
- Transfer duty: 1.5% for urban areas and 1.25% for rural areas (applicable only for sale deeds)
- User charges: Rs. 1000 for urban areas and Rs. 500 for rural areas
Slot Booking for Document Pre Registration
Slot booking for document pre registration means to reserve a time and date to register your document online before going to the office. This can save you time and hassle. Here are some steps to book a slot for document pre registration:
- First, you need to prepare the document that you want to register. You can use online services like Parivahan Sewa or Telangana Registration to create your document and upload the required documents. You can also check the checklist and timelines for different types of documents on these websites.
- Next, you need to pay the fees for the document registration through the online portal. You can use different modes of payment like debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. You will get a receipt or confirmation after paying the fees.
- Then, you need to book a slot for registering the document at the office. You can choose a date and time that is convenient for you from the available slots. You will get a confirmation or appointment number after booking the slot.
- Finally, you need to go to the office on the scheduled date and time with your original documents and the receipt or confirmation. You will present your document to the officer and get it registered.
Q.Is there any Offline Pre-registration Of Telangana?
Ans:Yes,Of course Offline Application Submission is available but it easier for you to To apply on online.
Q.What is the fee for registration In Telangana ?
And: The fee will be ₹1000