This article is about Amarnath Yatra Online Registeration | Amarnath Yatra Age limit, Fee | Amarnath Yatra schedule | Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Booking | Amarnath Yatra
Amarnath Yatra is dedicated to the God shiva. Every day 1,000-2,000 devotees are visiting the Idol of shiva which is known as lingam. Amarnath yatra is done by only few weeks in a year. For this yatra 13-75 years of age devotees are Permit, ladies with 6 months of pregnancy are not allowed for this yatra. Sree amarnath darshan is going to starts in the month of June and ends in the month of august. Cave is located at high elevation( 3,888 metres)of himalayan terrain and located at South kashmir. Cave is about 141 kilometres from srinagar, This cave has the 5000 years history.
Amarnath yatra starts from 30th june and ends on 11th august. Medical certificate is mandatory when devotee trekking to the cave, There are two ways to reach this cave one is pahlgam and second one is Baltal routes. Because of covid-19 this yatra was did’t conduct for two years, This year there is chance to increase of 1,000 pilgrims. It is better to avoid to go on first couple of days. Register your registeration on amarnath shrine board @https://www.jksasb.nic.in moreover you can apply through 446 bank branches around the jammu and kashmir. For example Punjab national bank branch, yes bank branch , Jammu and kashmir bank branch in jammu and kashmir etc.
NOTE: MEDICAL ( HEALTH ) CERTIFICATE IS NEEDED FOR THIS YATRA.
How To DO Online Registration For Amarnath Yatra 2024
- First of all visit the official website of Amarnath yatra shrine board of jammu and kashmir @jksasb.nic.in
- After clicking on the registration option, you will be redirected to the another page.
- Now redirected page will show the do’s and don’ts.
- At the end you will able to see register button, click on it. After it page will go to yatri Registration form.
- Here fill out the all the necessary details of the yatri, yatra and medical details.such as route of yatra, date of yatra, yatri name, adress, gender, date of birth, mobile no, emergency number, etc.
- After completing all the details on the page now enter your captcha which is given below the page and now click on the button register.
Offline Registration of Amarnath yatra
if anyone wanted to do offline registration for amarnath yatra please follow the below steps
- first to register offline the applicant should go to the selected banks to submit his application form
- Punjab National Bank (PNB),
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank (JKB),
- Yes Bank or State Bank of India (SBI) across India
- Take an application form and CHC form at the bank and fill up with the suitable details.
- date of birth,
- gender, address,
- mobile number,
- email id, etc.
- Now, Submit your application with your recent taken photograph and a CHC to the bank.
- You need to pay the fee of ₹ 120 per person through cash or demand draft.
- after sometime bank will confirm your confirmation and then after collect the yatra permit.
- keep the yatra permit with identity proof like aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, etc
Procedure To Do Group Registration Amarnath Yatra
if anyone wanted to do group discussion for amarnath yatra one should follow the below steps carefully while the procedure
- First of visit the official website @ https://jksasb.nic.in/
- On the Menu button click on the Online services after that click on the Group Registration
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed”
- Fill in the group leader’s details such as name, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and a CHC issued by an authorized doctor or institution for each member of the group
- Select a preferred route (Pahalgam or Baltal), date and time slot for the yatra for each member of the group
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 220 per person through online mode (debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.)
- Download and print the yatra permits that will be generated after successful payment for each member of the group
- Carry the yatra permits along with valid photo identity proofs (Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID card, etc.) for each member of the group during the yatra
Required Documents For The Registration Of Amarnath Yatra.
All this information is going to be filled in the prescribed form in the bank branches all around the jammu and kashmir. Medical or Health certificate is mandatory to yatra, if one should not bring health certificate he is not eligible for this yatra. Four passport size photos are required for this yatra.
Fee, Age Limit and Route For This Yatra.
- When applying the application of this yatra one should has to pay Rs.150 .
- Person with between 13-75 years can eleligible for this yatra
- women with more or 6 months of pregnancy is decline for this yatra.
- There are two routes for this yatra is pahlgam and baltal.
- Moreover It is about 3,888 metres from the ground level so please note that bring there some Woolen clothes.
Some Important Dates For This Yatra.
|Important Dates of Amarnath Yatra
|30 June 2023
|The tentative start date of the yatra
|11 August 2023
|The tentative end date of the yatra
|11 April 2023
|The start date of the registration process
|1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023
|The official dates of the yatra as per Indian Holiday
|17 April 2023
|The start date of the registration process as per Indian Holiday
|The auspicious occasion on which the yatra usually starts as per Hindu calendar
|Shravan Purnima (Raksha Bandhan)
|The auspicious occasion on which the yatra usually ends as per Hindu calendar
How to Book Helicopter For Amarnath Yatra
There are no govt service’s for this trip,you need to make your trip by booking private helicopters.Helicopter service is very expensive for this trip.some private helicopter services help you to reach Amarnath cave safely and there are trust worthy. They are:-
- Global Vectra Helicorp Limited
- U Tair India pvt.lmt
- Himalayan heli service.
For every passenger Rs.3000 will be charged for one trip but no coming back.
Required things In Amarnath Yatra
- Take woolen clothes to Amarnath Yatra because cold is in minus edegree although the peek is the high altitude of 3,888 metres.
- Below Age 13 and above age 75 yatris should be decline.
- After that Donkies or ponys are useful for you while trekking to the cave
- Please note that follow the route which is eligible to you don’t use shortcuts for it
What are The Routes for Amarnath Yatra 2024
There are two main routes for Amarnath Yatra
- Pahalgam route: This route is about 43 km long and takes about four days to complete. The pilgrims start from Pahalgam and pass through Chandanwari, Pissu Top, Sheshnag, Panchtarni and Sangam before reaching the holy cave.
- Baltal route: This route is about 13 km long and takes about one day to complete. The pilgrims start from Baltal and pass through Domel and Barari before reaching the holy cave.
The pilgrims can also opt for helicopter service from Baltal or Pahalgam to reach near the holy cave.
Facilities for Amarnath Yatra
The SASB provides various facilities for the pilgrims during the Amarnath Yatra such as:
- Free food facility at langars (community kitchens) along the routes
- Free accommodation facility at tents and huts along the routes
- Free medical facility at health camps along the routes
- Free insurance cover of Rs. 1 lakh per pilgrim
- Free cloak room facility at base camps
- Free battery car facility for senior citizens and disabled persons
- Free mobile app for e-tracking and information
What are the Security of Yatra 2024
The security of Amarnath Yatra is ensured by the joint efforts of the central and state governments, the army, the paramilitary forces, the police and the SASB. The security measures include:
- CCTV surveillance and drone monitoring along the routes
- Moreover Metal detectors and baggage scanners at entry points
- RFID tags and biometric verification for pilgrims
- Access control gates and barricades along the routes
- Therefore Patrolling and escorting by security personnel along the routes
- Also Emergency helpline numbers and public address system along the routes
Dos and Don’ts for Amarnath Yatra 2024
The pilgrims who undertake the Amarnath Yatra 2023 should follow these dos and don’ts:
- Do consult your doctor before embarking on the yatra and carry your medicines along with you.
- Do walk slowly and steadily and take rest at regular intervals.
- Do drink plenty of water and eat light food.
- Do wear appropriate clothes and shoes and carry raincoat, umbrella, etc.
- Do travel in groups and keep your belongings safe.
- Do respect the environment and avoid littering or polluting the area.
- Also Do follow the instructions of the yatra officials and security personnel.
- Don’t undertake the yatra on an empty stomach or overexert yourself.
- Don’t take any shortcuts or stray away from the designated routes.
- Don’t carry any weapons, explosives, alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Don’t indulge in any anti-social or illegal activities.
- Don’t stop at places where warning signs are displayed.
What are the Benefits of Yatra 2024
The benefits of Amarnath Yatra 2024 are as follows:
- Spiritual benefit: The pilgrims who visit the holy cave of Amarnath get the blessings of Lord Shiva and attain salvation from the cycle of birth and death.
- Physical benefit: The pilgrims who undertake the yatra get a chance to experience the beauty and diversity of nature and improve their health and fitness.
- Cultural benefit: The pilgrims who participate in the yatra get a chance to interact with people from different regions, religions and backgrounds and learn about their culture and traditions.
Contact Details for Amarnath Yatra 2024
The contact details for Amarnath Yatra 2024 are as follows:
- Official website: jksasb.nic.in
- Toll free numbers: 18001807198 (Jammu), 18001807199 (Srinagar)
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile app: SASB Mobile App
Frequently Asked Questions
Q . What is Amarnath Yatra?
A .Amarnath Yatra is a Hindu pilgrimage to the Amarnath Cave, where a natural ice lingam of Lord Shiva is worshipped.
Q .When is Amarnath Yatra?
A . Amarnath Yatra usually starts in June or July and ends in August, depending on the formation and melting of the ice lingam.
Q .How to reach Amarnath Cave?
A . Amarnath Cave can be reached by two routes: Pahalgam-Chandanwari route (43 km) or Baltal route (13 km), either by trekking or helicopter.
Q .What are the facilities and security arrangements for Amarnath Yatra?
A .Amarnath Yatra is organized by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, which provides free food, medical aid, registration, RFID cards, and security for the pilgrims.
Q .What are the legends and significance of Amarnath Yatra?
A .Amarnath Yatra is based on the legend that Lord Shiva revealed the secret of immortality to Goddess Parvati in the cave, which was overheard by a pigeon pair