Indore Property tax in indore has to pay to the Indore Municipal Corporation. This property tax is paid through the official website of municipal Corporation of indore. Recently this city won smart City award in 2020 because of it’s work.
Madhya Pradesh government is giving big support to this Indore municipal corporation. This corporation is divided into 19 zones and 85 wards. All this collectable taxes are going to repair and maintain the Public properties such as Parks, Educational institutions and Government Hospitals
The IMC is a big structure made with Revenue Department, Drainage Department, Fire Department, Water Department, Municipal Corporation Department etc.
How To Pay IMC Property Tax Online
- First of all visit the official website of the nagara palike of Indore@https://www.imcindore.mp.gov.in
- Scroll down slowly you are able to see INDORE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION – SERVICES and choose the option of property tax pay.
- After clicking on the Property Tax you are redirected to the other page,here you have to fill all the details and information given below your I’d number.
- After filling the details click in search button and then you are able to see the payment which has to be paid on time and then click on the pay, to pay with mode of payment.
- You will get an receipt and then download it.
Indore self assessment Property tax
You can download an application to rebate in the property tax. Also you can download self-assessment application here there are so many factors are involved in it such as Dimensions,Property age,Built up area, Location of the property.
How to calculate the property Tax In Indore
Calculation Property tax In indore is based on the plint area, location etc.
Indore Property Tax Annual = 12(0.17-0.30)-10%depreciasion+8%librarycess
Overview of Indore Property Tax
|Property Tax Parameter||Description|
|Tax Authority||Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC)|
|Tax Rate||Varies from 1% to 6% depending on the zone in which the property is located|
|Tax Calculation||Based on two factors: plinth area and current rental value per sq ft|
|Tax Payment||Can be done online through the IMC website² or offline at the IMC office|
|Tax Benefits||Property owners can avail discounts for timely payment, senior citizens, women, etc|
Indore Municipal Corporation App
Indore municipal Corporation app has been launched on the view of giving a good service to the people of indore. This app was launched in 2016.This app themed application indore 311 mainly focused on cleanliness. A new software was released to look after the building plans all over the City.
Contacts and Help Details Of IMC
Please contact below details for further more information
call : 0731-253 5555
How to Register for Indore Online Property Tax Payment
To register for Indore online property tax payment, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Indore Municipal Corporation website and click on the Property Tax option on the left side of the homepage.
- You will see a list of services related to property tax, such as payment via property ID, property tax via old ID, search your property ID, no dues certificate, etc.
- If you already have a property ID, you can use it to pay your property tax online. If you do not have a property ID, you can search for it by entering your name, address, ward number, zone number, etc. You can also use your old ID to pay your property tax online.
- Once you find your property ID, you can click on the Payment via Property ID option and enter your property ID and captcha code. You will see the details of your property and the amount of tax due.
- You can then choose your preferred mode of payment, such as debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. and complete the transaction. You will receive a confirmation message and a receipt for your payment.
- You can also download or print your no dues certificate from the website by clicking on the No Dues Certificate option and entering your property ID.
How to Search for Your Property ID
To search for your Indore Property ID, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) .
- Scroll down to find ‘Indore Municipal Corporation – Services’.
- Click on ‘Search your propertyID’.
- Enter your zone, ward, colony, house number, owner name, or old ID and click on ‘Search’.
- You will see a list of matching properties with their IDs, owner names, and addresses. You can select the one that belongs to you and view the details
How to Calculate Your Property Tax
To calculate your property tax in Indore, you need to know the following information:
- The plinth area of your property, which is the built-up area of the floor including the thickness of the walls.
- The current rental value of your property per square foot, which is the average rent that similar properties in your locality can fetch.
- The property tax rate applicable to your property, which depends on the type and use of your property.
- The formula for calculating the property tax in Indore is:
- Property tax = Plinth area x Current rental value x Property tax rate
- You can find the current rental value and property tax rate for different types of properties on the [IMC Indore website]
- Alternatively, you can also use the [property tax calculator] provided by the IMC Indore to estimate your property tax online. You just need to enter some basic details about your property and click on “Calculate“. You can also pay your property tax online through the same website.
How to Check Your indore Property Tax Receipt
To check your property tax receipt in Indore, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Indore Municipal Corporation .
- Click on the “Property Tax” tab on the homepage.
- You will see two options to search for your property: by property ID or by zone, ward, colony, etc.
- Choose the option that suits you and enter the required details.
- Click on the “Search” button and you will see your property details and tax status.
- You can also view and download your property tax receipt by clicking on the “Online Receipt” option and entering your PIN or service number .
Frequency Asked Questions
Q .What is property tax in Indore?
A .Property tax is a payable amount by a homeowner to the IMC.
Q .How to calculate property tax in Indore?
A .Property tax is calculates based on plinth area and current rental value per sq ft.
Q .How to pay property tax in Indore?
A .Property tax can be pay online through the IMC website² or at the IMC office.