In Punjab land records are computerized by name PLRS. In this all types of process such as Jamabandi, Mutation, Roznamacha are included in form of Khasra and Khatauni. Records can be checked online by citizens of Punjab in official portal called plrs.org.in.
Website officially has 51 million records of 10367 villages of all districts. It was established under registration of Societies act 1860.It’s head office is located in Kapurthala road, Jalandhar city Punjab.
How to Check Punjab PLRS Land Records
Following are steps to check details in online
- First of all you need to do Open official portal http://plrs.org.in
- If you are required to check your Fard click on the fard button.
- Page will be open in to new arrival in that you have to click on the Fard request Status Option.
Note : clicking a Fard image and selecting prescribed language at top right corner of page and select district, tehsil, village which will lead to open nakal page
- Now you need to enter your Fard Request ID number for further more search to get your result.
- Like this you can check your Land Record Details
On nakal page there are 4 options
Procedure To Check Punjab PLRS Land Records JAMABANDI
For nakal of jamabadi click on this which gives nakal page of jamabandi
- In this there will be options like search by name, search by account number and select it by drop down and click on view button
- Khewat number: khewat number and select it by drop down and click on view button
- Khasra Number search: In this select number and select it by drop down and click on view button
- Khatoni Number: in this select number and select it by drop down and click on view button
Online Procedure for Checking
To check Jamabandi online, the user can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Punjab land records.
- On the home page, click on Jamabandi.
- Select the region, district, tehsil, and village from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Jamabandi period (current or previous) and the year from the drop-down menus.
- Click on View Report.
- The Jamabandi report will be displayed on the screen with various details such as owner name, Khewat number, Khasra number, Khatouni number, area, value, type, share, etc.
- The user can also download or print the Jamabandi report for future use.
How To Check Mutation
To go to mutation form click on this and select number and select it by drop down and click on view button
To go to Roznamcha click on this and check roznamcha by rapat number wise and rapat wise
Mutation after Registration:
To go to Roznamcha click on this and open registration form and fill mutation details by using following options
Mutation request Transaction number
What are the Benefits of Punjab land records Portal
The PLRS portal offers various benefits to the public such as:
- It provides easy and convenient access to land records online anytime and anywhere.
- It ensures transparency and accuracy of land records by eliminating manual errors and tampering.
- It reduces the time and cost involved in obtaining land records from offline sources.
- It facilitates various transactions and activities related to land such as sale, purchase, loan, inheritance, etc.
- It helps to resolve disputes and conflicts over land ownership and rights.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is PLRS Punjab Jamabandi?
A . PLRS Punjab Jamabandi is a land record system that digitizes and computerizes land records in Punjab, India.
Q .How can I check my land records online through PLRS Punjab Jamabandi?
A. You can check your land records online by visiting the official website of Punjab Land Records and selecting the region, district, tehsil, village, and year of Jamabandi. You can also request for an online FARD which is a copy of the land record.
Q. What are the benefits of PLRS Punjab Jamabandi?
A. PLRS Punjab Jamabandi provides accessible and transparent information about land ownership, boundaries, and revenue assessments. It also reduces the chances of fraud and corruption in land transactions.