Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme online apply | Scheme Benefits | Tractor distribution yojna application procedure | Subsidy Banks under the scheme you are going to know all in this article.
The Assam government wants to help the farmers in their state by giving them tractors at a low cost. The tractors will help the farmers to grow more crops and earn more money. The tractors will also make the villages more developed and prosperous. The government has a big plan called CMSGUY to make this happen. The farmers have to form groups of 8-10 people and apply for the tractors.
The government will choose one group from each village and give them a big discount on the tractors. The farmers have to pay only 10% of the price, the bank will lend them 20% and the government will pay the rest 70%. The farmers can use the tractors for their own work or rent them to others. The government has set aside a lot of money for this plan and hopes to reach all the villages in Assam.
How To Apply For Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme
Here are the some points to apply for the application Assam Tractor Subsidy scheme
- Form a group of 8-10 farmers from the same village and have a joint bank account.
- Download and fill the application form from the official website or from this link.
- Choose the tractor and the accessories from the list provided by the government.
- Submit the application form and the documents (Aadhar card, residence proof, PAN card and phone number) to the District Agriculture Officer.
- Wait for the selection by the District Level Committee chaired by the District Commissioner.
Online Procedure To Apply Tractor Subsidy Scheme
- Follow the steps to apply Assam tractor subsidy scheme
- First of all visit Official Website https://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Distribution of Tractor Unit” under the “Schemes” tab.
- Download the application form and other forms from the links provided on the page.
- Fill up the application form and other forms with the required details and attach the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form and other forms to the District Agriculture Officer (DAO) of your district.
- The DAO will forward the applications to the DLC for verification and selection.
- The DLC will notify the selected groups and issue sanction letters to them.
- The selected groups will purchase the tractor unit from the authorized dealers as per their choice and submit the subsidy claim form and satisfactory certificate form to the DAO.
- The DAO will release the subsidy amount to the group’s bank account after verification.
Overview Of Tractor Subsidy
|To revive the agricultural sector and help in doubling the farmer’s income by 2022
|A group of 8-10 actual adult farmers of the same village
|70% subsidy (Maximum of Rs. 5.5 Lakhs) on the procurement price of the tractor unit including implements
|20% of the amount will be provided by the bank as a loan
|10% of the amount will have to be paid by the applicant member group
|The selection of the groups will be done by a District Level Committee (DLC) chaired by the Deputy Commissioner (DC) of the District
|The application form can be downloaded from or obtained from the office of the District Agriculture Officer
|The group can choose the make and model of tractor from the approved list of tractor models and rates
|The local people can watch these working of tractors
Documents Required To Apply
- Aadhar card of all applicants of the same group or association
- Residence certificate
- Identity certificate such as election ID, ration card etc.
- PAN card of applicants
- Bank account details of the applicant group
- Mobile number and email address
You need to attach these documents along with the application form and other forms and submit them to the District Agriculture Officer (DAO) of your district
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme
- The applicants must be citizens of Assam and farmers by profession.
- The applicants must form a group of 8-10 members who are actual adult farmers of the same village.
- The group must have a common bank account and apply jointly with signatures of each member on the application form.
- The group should not have more than one member from one family.
- The group should provide particulars of land and crops cultivated.
- These are the main eligibility criteria for applying for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
Benefits of CMSGUY
- The scheme provides a 70% subsidy on the purchase price of the tractor unit including implements subject to a maximum of ₹ 5.5 lakhs.
- The scheme also provides a 20% bank loan and a 10% beneficiary share for the purchase of the tractor unit.
- The scheme enables the farmers to choose the brand and model of the tractor from the list notified by the state government.
- The scheme allows the farmers to rent the tractor to other farmers and generate additional income.
- The scheme helps to revitalize the agricultural sector and increase the productivity and profitability of farming.
- The scheme also helps to reduce unemployment and promote rural development.
What are some examples of tractors that can be purchased under this scheme?
The state government has notified a list of approved tractors that can be purchased under this scheme. These tractors are suitable for different categories of farmers based on their land size, crop type, etc. Some examples of these tractors are:
Who can apply for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme?
The Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme is not for individual farmers and not all the farmers can apply for this scheme. but for groups of farmers who belong to the same village can eligible to apply for it. The eligibility criteria for applying for this scheme are:
- A group of 8-10 members farmers who are actual adult farmers who belongs to pthe same village .
- The group of the farmers should have a common bank account for the group and they should apply jointly with signatures of each member on the application form.
- Group should provide Documents and requirement of land and crops cultivated by them.
- The group should not have more than one member from one family.
Offline Method To Apply For Tractor Subsidy Scheme
To apply for the Assam tractor subsidy offline, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the application form and other forms from the official website of the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojna (CMSGUY) or from this link
- After that you have to Fill the application form and after that other forms with the required details and attach the necessary documents. You can find the list of documents and the approved list of tractor models and rates on this page .
- Submit the application form to the District Agriculture Officer (DAO) of your district. The DAO will forward your application to a District Level Committee (DLC) chaired by the Deputy Commissioner (DC) of your district.
- The DLC will conduct a selection process based on certain criteria such as land area, crop area, number of members in the group, etc. The selected applicants or farmers will be informed by the Member Secretary (MS) of your district.
- If you are selected, you will receive a subsidy of 70% on the procurement price of the tractor unit including implements. You will also have to pay 20% as a loan from a bank and 10% as your own contribution. The total subsidy amount will not exceed Rs. 5.5 lakhs per group.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q.Individual Farmer can benefit from this scheme??
A. No, Only Group of farmers are eligible for this scheme and also they should belongs to one village.
Q. How Much Money does Government will Spend??
A.More the the 50@% of the money is spended by the state government