For all registered salary employees employee provident fund is retirement benefit. It was maintained by ministry of labor and government of India.you are going to know more about Epfo Member. EPFO MEMBER was launched through meeseva portal online. It is simple to activate through online portal
To every registered employee EPFO has given a 12-digit UAN. It differs from one person to another person. If someone have more than one PF amount they can merge all accounts in to one account.
Epf Loging Procedure For Employees in EPFO MEMBER
After activating your UAN you can login to the EPFO Member e Sewa Portal by following these steps:
- First of all you have to visit the EPFO Member e sewa Portal and enter your UAN, password and captcha code.
- Click on Sign In and you will be logged in to the portal.
- You can access various services such as View Passbook, Update KYC, File Claim, etc.
Overview of Epf Member
|Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF)
|Launched By: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) under Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
|Beneficiary: Salaried employees in the organized sector who draw a basic salary of less than Rs. 15,000 per month or voluntarily opt for the scheme
|Objective: To provide retirement savings and social security benefits to the members and their dependents
|Official Website: [Member Home] or [Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation]
|Launched Year: 1952
|Mode Of Application: Online through UAN portal or UMANG app
Activating UAN Member or Epfo Member Registration:-
- Click on this link http://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- At bottom there will be important links click on that
- Enter UAN, name, DOB, Mobile number, email and captcha.
- After you will get otp and enter it
- Then you successfully generated UAN activation and access to your EPF account.
- By using these details you can login through account throug mee seva portal
List of Services in UAN member e-seva portal:
profile:- In this section you can modify some of bio data of your information such as
- Marital status
What are the Service history:
In this you can know employment details such as
- Member id
- Establishment id
- Name of company
- Date of joining
- Date of leaving
You can download UAN card from portal and change details and withdrawl money
This conatin login details such as user id and mobile number and your PF statement.
KYC can de added by submitting these details
- Bank statement
- Voter id
Online services available in E-Seva
- Claim:- In this we can withdrawal amount completely or partially and it is mandatory to link aadhar to PF account
- One member:– person can change UAN from one person to another person by updating KYC details and finish other bank details.
- Track:-we can track our application anytime and anywhere by going to portal
- Help line:- If further queries you can ask to toll free number 1800118005 and can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Know Uan Number ( Uan Login)
Follow the below steps carefully to know about your uan login or uan number
- First of all visit the official website of EPFO
- On the right side of the page you are able to notice Know Your uan Number Click it.
- After that you are able to redirect to next page.
- Now you have to click on mobile number and captcha code after that click on request for OTP click on the button.
- Now, you will receive an OTP for registered mobile.
- Enter the OTP click on validate OTP
- After submii you are able to direct to login option
- Now you need to fill following details very carefully
- Date of birth
- Aadhar/Pan/Members I’d
- Now,Click the button Show my Uan
- Finally click the button ‘Show My Uan’ and know your uan number shown.
How to Reset Password?
If you forget your password or want to change it, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Firstly Visit the EPFO Member e-Sewa Portal and click on Forgot Password under Sign In.
- Then Enter your UAN and captcha code and click on Submit.
- Moreover You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Verify.
- Therefore You can set a new password for your account.
How to File Claim of EPFO MEMBER?
You can file a claim for withdrawing or transferring your PF balance from the EPFO Member e-Sewa Portal. To file a claim, follow these steps:
- Login to the portal and click on Online Services > Claim (Form-31, 19, 10C & 10D).
- Verify your bank account number and click on Proceed for Online Claim.
- Select the claim type and fill in the required details.
- Upload a scanned copy of your Aadhaar and other documents if required.
- Click on Get Aadhaar OTP and enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Click on Submit Claim and you will receive a reference number for tracking your claim status.
How to Update Your KYC?
KYC stands for Know Your Customer. It is a process of verifying your identity and address by submitting documents such as Aadhaar, PAN, bank account, etc. Updating KYC helps you to avail faster and hassle free services from the EPFO. To update your KYC from the EPFO Member e-Sewa Portal follow these steps:
- First of all Login to the portal and click on Manage and then in KYC.
- Select the document type and also you have to enter the document number and name as per the document.
- Therefore Click on Save and upload a scanned copy of the document.
- The status of your KYC will be shown as Pending until it is verified by your employer or the EPFO.
How.To Download EPF Passbook
The passbook is a document that shows all the transactions in your PF account. It includes details such as monthly contributions, interest earned, withdrawals, transfers, etc. To download your passbook from the EPFO Member e-Sewa Portal, follow these steps:
- Login to the portal and click on View > Passbook.
- Select the PF account number for which you want to download the passbook.
- The passbook will be displayed on the screen. You can download it as a PDF file or print it.
What are the Benefits of the EPFO MEMBER e Sewa Portal?
The EPFO Member e Sewa Portal offers many benefits to the EPF members, such as:
- The portal allows you to access your PF account anytime and anywhere.
- moreover it also helps you to monitor and manage your PF contributions and withdrawals easily.
- It enables you to update your personal and KYC details online.
- EPFO Member facilitates faster and smoother claim settlement and transfer of PF balance.
- It provides you with various online services and information related to EPF.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q .What is EPF Member?
A person who contributes to the Employees’ Provident Fund.
Q .How to login to EPFO Member Portal?
A .Enter UAN, password, and captcha at the Unified Member Portal.
Q. How to view EPF Member Passbook?
A .Sign in with UAN and password at the EPF Passbook Portal