Paying Property tax in Delhi is a simple process. The Municipal Corporation also provides a website for Paying taxes. Residentials who owened their property in Delhi must pay property tax every year.
Delhi consists of three Municipal Corporations.1.East Delhi Municipal Corporation(EDMC), 2.South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC), 3.North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC). Property tax is is used to maintain the area which is under the municipal corporation.
There is a need of all these Corporations, because delhi is a vast populated and vast areared city which needs more power and intelligence to Maintain. In this article, you will get more information about the Municipal Corporation of Delhi and Property tax pay in Delhi.
How to Pay Property Tax In Delhi Online
- Visit, Official website of the MCD@https://www.mcdpropeetytax.in
- Now, choose one of the corporation to pay your bill. (NDMC, EDMC, SDMC)
- Afterthat, enter your ID number and submit it.
- Therefore, credit and debit option will be available.
- After paying your tax, you will get a reciept.
How to Claculate MCD Property Tax
Calculating Property tax is self-assessed work. Only formula is available for it and there is a system to calculate this property tax in the official website.
- Annual property tax in delhi = Annual value×Rate tax
- Annual value = Unit area value per square meter × Unit area on property× Age factor ×Use factor× Structure factor×Occupancy factor.
- Tax Rate=Municipal Corporation of delhi releases Rate tax for A-H categories.
Offline MCD Property tax pay
You can pay this property tax in offline also. Then you will get an ID after you pay this tax, which is important for the future payings. You can pay this property tax at strategical ITZ cash counters around the delhi.
If you lost this ID number, system will generate another number but there is a chance to get problems on new number. So please don’t loose the previous number.