This Scheme Is released for the scholarship purposes. This is scholarship exam for the students of the student get eligible and deleted by the committee he will Eligibile to get scholarship amount money in his/her bank account.Tge student need to fill the registration process on or before the 26 August 2023.In this article you all going to know about the Pm yashasvi scheme.
This Scheme has implemented to the OBC,Nomadiac and semi nomadiac, the main reason for this implimentation is the majority of the student are poor in this caste people that’s why government planned to help this students to get best education.
Procedure To Register On PM Yashasvi Scholarship
Follow the below steps to apply for the PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana.
- First of all Visit the official website of the Pm Yashasvi yojana of NTA Website. After that your homepage of the portal will open.
- Now click on the Register option on the portal and fill the application which will appear on the portal.
- after entering all the details asked in the application you need to click on the CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Make sure that you save your password and username to again relogin on it.
How To View School wise list
To View school wise list please follow the below instructions carefully
- First of all visit the official website of the NTA
- After that you need to click on the Allocation Of Slots ( State/Ut)
- Now Pdf file will be downloaded .
- you will see the all the information regarding to your search now download this pdf.
Apply To The PM Yashasvi Yojana
Observe the following Instructions to apply the Scheme
- Go to the official website of the portal
- In that portal you are able to see the option login
- after that click on the apply option on that a form will be open
- After that fill the requirements with the details now click on the submit option.
- The exam will have two papers: Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will have 100 multiple choice questions from General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and English Language.
- Paper II will have 100 multiple choice questions from Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
- Each paper will be of 200 marks and will have a duration of two hours.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
When will the result of PM YASASVI Scholarship be declared?
The result of PM YASASVI Scholarship will be declared on October 15, 2023 on the NTA website: yet.nta.ac.in. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth. The result will display the marks obtained by the candidates in each paper and their overall rank.
What are the benefits of PM YASASVI Scholarship?
The benefits of PM YASASVI Scholarship are as follows:
- The selected candidates will get a scholarship amount ranging from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 1,25,000 per year depending on their class and category.
- The scholarship amount will cover the tuition fee, hostel fee, books, stationery and other expenses related to education.
- The scholarship will be disbursed directly into the bank account of the candidates through DBT mode.
- The scholarship will be renewed every year till the completion of Class 12 subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q .What is PM Yashasvi Yojana?
A .A scholarship scheme for students from OBC, EBC, and DNT categories.
Q .Who can apply for PM Yashasvi Yojana?
A .Students in Class IX and XI who meet the eligibility criteria.
Q .When is the last date to apply for PM Yashasvi Yojana?
A .The last date to apply is August 17, 2023.