Students Who are interested in RBI Grade-B Jobs they can fill The Application which is available at RBI Portal.com
RBI is welcoming The No of Applications to fill 296 vacancies in Grade-B Recruitment. There are 296 vacancies for this job and Age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years.
Cadets who are Choosen for pay Shool they can get salary 35150 -64200.
Required qualification to Apply for Grade-B Job Recruitment.
- Cadets should score 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree or Diploma. 50% for SC, ST and PWBD but getting high score it will be beneficial to you.
- Moreover Economics/Quantitative Economics/Integrated Economics /Master Degree in finance Should score 55% Minimum. Official Website
Selecting Process for the Grade-B Jobs.
The selection process for the RBI Grade B Exam 2023 consists of three stages: Phase I, Phase II and Interview. The candidates have to qualify each stage to be eligible for the next stage. The details of each stage are given below:
- Phase I is an online objective test of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
- The test will have four sections: General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Moreover Each section will have 50 questions of 1 mark each.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- However The candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in each section and in aggregate to be shortlisted for Phase II.
- Phase II is an online descriptive test of 300 marks and 270 minutes duration.
- The test will have three papers: Paper I (Economic and Social Issues), Paper II (English Writing Skills) and Paper III (Finance and Management/Economics/Statistics).
- Paper I and Paper III will be objective type tests of 100 marks and 90 minutes each.
- Therefore Paper II will be a descriptive type test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration.
- The candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in each paper and in aggregate to be shortlisted for Interview.
How to Apply Online For the RBI Grade-B Job Recruitment.
- Login to official website of RBI.
- Now, search for Grade-b job notifications
- After, searching fill up the Application,
- Examination is going to Conduct in two phases. Phase 1 and phase 2.
- Application will be end on 16th June 2023
- however date for this application is valid
- therefore for more information scroll down
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)– (General)
|Phase||Name of Test||Type of Test||Duration||Marks|
|I||General Awareness||Objective||120 minutes||200|
|II||Economic and Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||Objective + Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||90 minutes for Objective & 30 minutes for Descriptive)||100|
|English (Writing Skills)@||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||90 minutes||100|
|Finance & Management/Economics/Statistics#(as opted by the candidate)||Objective + Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard) (90 minutes for Objective & 30 minutes for Descriptive)||100|
Some Important Date
|Post||Phase-I Exam Date||Phase-II Exam Date|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- General||09th July 2023||01st April 2023|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM||09th July 2023||31st March 2023|
Recruitment for Grade-B 2023
moreover, To select Grade-B officers,RBI conducts exams every year. for this job RBI offering great pay
scale for the eligible students.
as much as possible you will get the additional details about the GRADE-B examinations.
IMPORTANT NOTE’S ;-
- 120 minutes of time will be given to students. for instance separate will be allowed to for the tests.
- more information will be available as the download besides call lettre .
Q: What is the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023?
A: It is a recruitment process for 291 posts of Legal Officer, Manager, Assistant Manager, and Library Professional in the Reserve Bank of India.
Q: How to apply for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023?
A: Candidates can apply online through the official website of RBI from 29 May to 20 June 2023.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023?
A: Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years of age, and score a minimum of 60% marks in their bachelor’s degree
Q: What is the RBI Driver Recruitment ?
A: It is a recruitment process for one post of Driver in the Reserve Bank of India.
Q: What is the RBI Assistant Exam?
A: Candidates can apply online through the official website of RBI from February to March 2023.