Tn epass is a type of pass which is given for those consultant authorities for which the authorities to easily pass away from the restriction. Which were imposed by the power Authorities due to covid-19.
From this pass one can easily attain a route to travel freely for their own cause. Moteoverly in this section you will be get some information about the tn epass online apply Actual Registration of the covid-19 pass, Where you can find the online portal of the tn epass. After the Corona pandemic the normal daily life activities had become difficult to maintain so that’s why with a powerful pass you can do your emergency work in meanwhile time.
Why TN Epass Is mandatory
The Tamil Nadu State government has announced new travel guidelines on 4th March due to the reason of COVID-19 cases. Anyone who wants to travel to Tamil Nadu from any part of India he / she must obtain an E pass from the online portal. This is a precautionary measure which was taken by the state government of tamilnadu by the reason of demolishing the spread of the virus. Of you are looking for registration for TN E Pass, you can visit the official website and follow the instructions
Overview Of TN Epass
|Name Of Scheme||TN E-Pass|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiary||People who need to travel within or outside Tamil Nadu for essential or emergency purposes|
|Objective||To facilitate the movement of people and goods during the lockdown and to prevent the spread of COVID-19|
|Mode Of Application Online||Yes|
How To apply online for tn epass
To do online registration for TN Epass, you can follow these steps:
- first of all you need to Visit the official website of TN Epass . Indian government portal
- moreover you need to Select where you are travelling from. Then You can choose from two options: one is coming inside Tamil Nadu from other states or coming to Tamil Nadu from a foreign country.
- laterly you need to enter your email ID and confirm the captcha code which was given below. Then click on the send OTP option.
- from that you have to enter the OTP number which you would have recieved from the portal. that you received on your email and click on the submit button.
- Fill in the details of your travel such as the purpose, destination, date, vehicle number, etc. You also need to upload a copy of your ID proof and any supporting documents for your travel reason.
- After filling in all the details, click on the submit button. You will receive a confirmation message and an application number.
- You can check the status of your TN Epass application by visiting the same website and entering your application number and captcha code.
Why do you need pass?
You need TN e-pass if you are travelling for essential or emergency reasons such as:
- Government employees
- Emergency services like police, fire, water, etc.
- Daily essential services like dairy, food, etc.
- Financial services like banking, etc.
- Health check-ups or treatments
- Funeral or death-related rituals
You do not need TN e-pass if you are travelling for:
- Agriculture and related sectors
- Transporting goods
- Delivering daily essentials and goods
- Major industries and plants
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Epass
- Applier must be a resident which who lives in the state of Tamil Nadu or he /she has to be travelling to Tamil Nadu from another state or country.
- You must have a valid reason for travelling to your destination such as medical emergency, death, work, education, etc.
- Cadet must and should have a valid ID proof from the powerful authority or government authority and a travel reason document to upload in the online application form.
- You must follow the Covid-19 guidelines and protocols issued by the Tamil Nadu government and the health authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is TN EPass required now?
A: Yes, TN EPass is required for travelling within or into Tamil Nadu during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Q: What to do if TN EPass is not working?
A: You can try to refresh the page, clear the browser cache, or use a different browser or device. If the problem persists, you can contact the helpline number 18004256000.
Q: What to do if TN EPass website is not working?
A: You can check the website status on or use an alternative website