The Dry Horticulture Program is also named as the shushuk Bhagwani Yojana is that a scheme of Bihar State, it started to help the farmers who really wanted to grow their crops and millets in this article you will know about the shushuk Bhagwani Yojana apply| Required Documents| Benefits of shushuk Bhagwani Yojana. This scheme aims to give the chance to plant the tress in the field sof farmers.
In this scheme farmers are able to get the 59% Subsidy on this scheme, the subsidy provides approximately 30,000 Inr for every unit, which holds the cost of plants, dripping irrigation devices etc, this scheme is valid for every district under the Bihar State Government. In this scheme the beneficiary is going to get this Subsidy directly government to in his bank account.
What Is Shukshuk Bhagwani Yojana 2023
The Shukshuk Bhagwani Yojana is a scheme in which the state government of the Bihar encourages the farmers of the state to grow trees in their respective fields. Scheme offers to give 50% subsidy on growing tress. Which it is a subsidy of ₹30,000 on each hectare. So there will be no Tension of getting amount because the government will directly transfer into the bank accounts.Tge main motive of this scheme is train the farmers who are in 38 districts of Bihar State. There are approximately 2400 farmers around the state.
How To Apply For shushuk Bhagwani Program?
- First of all visit the official website of the scheme @http://horticulture.bihar.gov.in/
- and then Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in the application form with the details like
- Aadhar number
- land papersbank account details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of these documents:
- Aadhar card
- address proof
- land papers
- passport size photos.
- After completing the above step Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for later use.
Why is the Shushuk Bhagwani good for the farmers and the environment?
The Dry Horticulture Program has many benefits for the farmers and the environment. Some of them are:
- Shukahuk Bhagwani Yoajan helps farmers have more income sources by growing fruit trees with crops.
- This scheme saves water and make the soil more fertility
- It improves food security and nutrition by providing fruits for eating and selling.
- It reduces climate change and biodiversity loss by storing carbon and making homes for animals.
Documents Needed for this program
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- land documents
- passport size photos
- land documents
What are some problems and chances for Shushuk Bhagwani
Dry farming is not easy. Some of the problems are:
- It needs careful planning and management of water resources and crop choice.
- It may face dangers of droughts, pests, diseases, and market changes.
- It may need more work and money investment than normal farming.
But dry farming also has many chances for improvement and change. Some of them are:
- It can use lands that are not good for farming otherwise.
- It can choose crops and varieties that can handle water stress and high temperatures.
- It can use local knowledge and old practices that have worked well in dry areas.
- It can get help from government schemes and policies that support agroforestry and water conservation.
Frequently Asked Questions On Shukshuk Bhagwani
Q . What is Shukshuk Bhagwani Yojana?
A . Shukshuk Bhagwani Yojana is a scheme to promote horticulture and gardening among the rural and urban population. It aims to provide training, financial assistance, and market linkages to the beneficiaries.
Q .Who can apply for Shukshuk Bhagwani Yojana?
A . Anyone who is interested in horticulture or gardening can apply for this scheme. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the type of crop, location, and income level of the applicant.
Q . How to apply for Shukshuk Bhagwani Yojana?
A . To apply for this scheme one has to register online on the official portal of the scheme. The applicant has to provide basic information, such as name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number, bank account details, etc. The applicant also has to select the crop and the training course they want to pursue under the scheme