Telangana GPA Search, Online application status & Certified copies application status. Find General Power of Attorney Registration search, Registration documents online application process. Search Documents online IGRS.
IGRS Telangana Government, Registration & Stamps Department has started a new portal for public services. In this portal one can register his property, bench mark value can be checked. in this article you will get brief information about Registeration of land property etc. Official website @https://registration.telangana.gov.in/ has providing different type of services like Slot booking for citizens, Encumbrance Certificate apply etc.
Steps to get Telangana GPA (General power Of Attorney) Registration Status:
- Go to Telangana Registration & Stamps Department website @https://Registrations and stamps department Govt of telangana
- After getting the web page click on GPA Search button which is available in the right side menu.
- After click on this button you will get information about GPA search procedure:
- Here which ever shown with * symbol is mandatory to search GPA online.
- Here whatever you enter the information is spell checked means spell sensitive.
- Words length is minimum of 3 and maximum of 25 characters (alpha or numeric).
- Again click on submit button without doing anything
- Enter the surname along with middle name is mandatory.
- Don’t enter middle name without surname it will show error.
- Select the district and Sro.
- Then enter the person name who is looking for GPA.
- Enter the shown captcha which is case sensitive.
- If you are not able to enter the captcha click on refresh captcha.
- You will get new captcha then enter it.
- After entering the all required information in all the fields click on submit button.
Find the below image for reference:
- After click on submit button it will show you the GPA details
Now you will be able to view and download the Telangana GPA details and download the form.
In this way you find and download the Telangana GPA.
Telangana GPA Property Registration Value Charges Check Online:
How to get information about Registration charges?
- Goto Telangana Registration & Stamps Department link provided in above paragraph.
- Click on Registration charges calculator Check AP Encumbrance Certificate EC online search process.
- You will get below image or form need to be filled .
- Follow the below steps to fill the form correctly without any mistakes:
- Nature of the document section select major code type.
- There are several types of major codes are available .
- Those are :
- After selecting major code then click on minor code type.
- These also different types according to major code you can select appropriate one.
- Enter the consideration value.
- after that fill the required values in the market value section .
- also duty values to be entered
- Finally click on submit button for getting the Registration charges for the property.
Services Available In Telangana GPA
Given below is the list of the services available in the official website of Registration and stamps department of Telangana
- Market Value Search
- Certified Copy
- Slot booking for citizen
- Encumbrance search
- Builder Registration Module
- Property Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Firm Registration
- Stamp vendors / Notaries / Franking machines
- Department users
- Prohibited Property
- Society registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Dash Boards
- Registration and stamps department
- Integrated Stamp department
- Firms & Societies Dash Boards
- Meeseva Dash boards
Contact Us / feedback
- You can Contact the officials through 1800 599 4788
- Whats app contact 8247619983
Leave comments or review this post for frequent reply from our admin team
Procedure To Find ts state property
- Many people go to SRO offices to do things like buying, selling or changing houses.
- If you want to know the latest information about your house papers, click on DEED DETAILS on the home page.
- You can also find information by using your document number, apartment name or plot number.
- First, choose your district and office from the list. Then, enter your document number and the year you registered it.
- Click on Submit button. You will see the current status of your house papers below.
What is Certified Copies Search?
A certified copy is a copy of a registered document that is attested by a competent authority as a true copy of the original. A certified copy can be used as a valid proof of ownership or transaction of a property. which is an integrated land records management system of Telangana government.
The Certified Copies Search is an online service that allows users to apply for and obtain certified copies of any registered document in Telangana. The service is available on both the websites mentioned above.
|General Power of Attorney, a legal document that gives a person the authority to act on behalf of the property owner in matters such as selling, mortgaging, or leasing the property.
|Special Power of Attorney, a legal document that gives a person the authority to act on behalf of the property owner in a specific matter or transaction.
|A unique number assigned to a GPA document by the Telangana Registration and Stamps Department. It can be used to search for the GPA document online.
|A unique number assigned to a property by the Telangana Registration and Stamps Department. It can be used to search for the property details online.
|A service provided by the Telangana Registration and Stamps Department website that allows users to search for GPA documents by entering the GPA Number or Property ID. The search results will show the details of the GPA document such as date, parties, property description, etc.
frequently Asked Question
Q .What is GPA and how is it different from SPA?
A .GPA is a paper that lets someone do things for a property owner. For example, they can sell, borrow money on, or rent out the property. SPA is a paper that lets someone do one thing for a property owner. For example, they can sign a contract or pay a bill.
Q .How can I search for GPA documents online in Telangana?
A. You can search for GPA documents online in Telangana by visiting the Telangana Registration and Stamps Department website and clicking on the “Search” tab. Then select the “Search for GPA Document” option and you have to enter the GPA Number or Property ID. You also need to select the District and Sub-Registrar Office where the GPA was registered. Finally click on the “Search” button to view the details of the GPA document.