Are you looking for an education loan to pursue your dream course? Do you want to compare different loan schemes and apply to multiple banks with ease? If yes, then you should know about Vidhya Lakshmi Portal, a first of its kind portal for students seeking education loans. You are going to know more about the Vidya Lakshmi Portal
This Portal is a kind of portal in which students are able to get their scholarship for higher studies. The dept of financial services are running this portal. Applies can apply any time to this portal. This scheme is a window for future flatform for the students. In this article you are going to know more about the vidhya Lakshmi portal moreover you are able to know how to apply for the portal. Usually you will be have information about the features of the portal for your kind information you will get all the kind of information according to the vidhya Lakshmi portal.
What is Vidhya Lakshmi Portal?
Vidhya Lakshmi Portal is a web-based platform that provides single window access to information and application of various education loan schemes offered by banks in India. It was launched in 2015 by the Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Education) and Indian Banks Association (IBA) to simplify the process of availing education loans for students.
The Vidya Lakshmi educational portal is a platform that connects students and banks for education loans. It was developed by various government and banking agencies in India. Allows students to access moreover they can apply and track different loan schemes from participating banks. It is free and available online anytime
What are the eligibility criteria for Lakshmi Portal?
To register and apply for education loans on Vidhya Lakshmi Portal, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- If you are really a aspirant who wanted to use this portal You must be an Indian citizen.
- Applier must have secured admission to a recognized course or institution in India or abroad.
- You must have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Cadet must have the required documents such as identity proof, address proof, income proof, academic records, admission letter, etc…,
What are the benefits of Vidhya Lakshmi Portal
This Portal offers several benefits to students such as:
- This portal actually saves a lot of time and money by eliminating the need to visit multiple bank branches or websites. Might be in offline or it is in online .
- This is kind of vidhya Lakshmi portal in which it provides transparent and updated information about various loan schemes and their terms and conditions. Moreover the applications you were applied.
- Used in enabling easy comparison and selection of the best loan option according to your needs and preferences.
- facilitates hassle-free online application and tracking of loan status.
- helps in availing education loans for courses in India and abroad.
|vidhya Lakshmi portal
|The Applier of this scholarship
How does this Portal work?
Vidhya Lakshmi Portal works in three easy steps:
- Register on the portal with your basic details such as name, mobile number and email ID.
- Search and compare various loan schemes from 41 registered banks based on your eligibility, interest rate, repayment period, collateral requirement, etc.
- Apply online to up to three banks of your choice by filling a Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) and uploading the necessary documents.
You can also track the status of your loan application, get email and SMS alerts, and access other features such as scholarship information, grievance redressal, etc. on the portal.
vidya lakshmi portal documents required
- Passport size photos of the applicant and the co-applicant (if any)
- Identity proof of the applicant and the co-applicant, such as voter ID card, PAN card, or Aadhaar card
- Marksheet of the last qualifying examination
- Proof of admission to the course you are pursuing
- Latest salary certificate and Form 16 of the co-applicant (if any)
- Documents for ownership of assets (if any).
Feature of Vidya lakshmi portal
Following are the features of the vidya laksi portal
- Students can use CELAF which is a common application form for search and compare 36 banks in which education loan schemes and apply online.
- Students can also track their loan applications email the banks and access government scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal.
- Students can benefit from the CSIS, which offers loan interest subsidies for eligible courses and categories.
- Students can refinance their loans at lower interest rates and longer repayment periods
vidya lakshmi portal college list
To check the list of colleges in the Vidya Lakshmi portal, you can follow these steps:
- firstly you need to Visit the official website of the Vidya Lakshmi portal after the homepage will open infront of you
- after that you need to Click on the “Search for Loan Schemes” tab on the homepage.
- moreover you are able to enter your details such as course name, country, state, and preferred banks.
- Usually you need to Click on the “Search” button to see the list of loan schemes available for your course and location.
- You can also filter the results by interest rate, loan amount, and moratorium period.
- To see the list of colleges that are eligible for a particular loan scheme, click on the “View Details” button under the scheme name.
- You will see a section called “List of Colleges” where you can find the names and addresses of the colleges that are approved by the bank for that loan scheme.
- You can also download the list of colleges as a PDF file by clicking on the “Download List” button.
vidya lakshmi portal helpline number
If you have any grievances or queries related to the Vidya Lakshmi portal or your education loan application, you can file a complaint through the following steps:
- firstly you need to Visit the Vidya Lakshmi portal and log in with your credentials.
- On your dashboard, click on the “Complaint” tab and select the bank or scheme that you want to file a complaint against.
- Fill in the details of your complaint such as the subject, description, and attachment (if any).
- after that you need to Click on the “Submit” button to send your complaint to the concerned bank or authority.
- You can also track the status of your complaint by clicking on the “View Complaint Status” option on the same tab.
- You can also contact the Vidya Lakshmi helpline number 020-2567 8300 or email them at vidyalakshmi [at]nsdl [dot]co [dot] for any assistance or clarification. Alternatively, you can visit their contact page for more details.
Procedure For Vidya Lakshmi Portal Registration
Following is the procedure for applying for the application
- Go to the website of the bank or the education loan portal that you want to apply through.
- Choose the option to apply for an education loan and select the bank and the scheme that suit your needs.
- You will be asked to fill in the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) which is a standardized form for all banks.
- The CELAF has seven tabs: Instructions, Basic Information, Personal Information, Course Details, Cost of Finance Data, Upload Documents, and Declaration.
- Read the instructions carefully and follow them while filling in the form. You can save your progress and resume later if needed.
- In the Basic Information tab, you will have to provide your name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, email ID, and Aadhaar number.
- In the Personal Information tab, you will have to provide your address, family details, income details, and bank account details.
- In the Course Details tab, you will have to provide the name of the course, the name of the institution, the duration of the course, the admission date, and the fee structure.
- In the Cost of Finance Data tab, you will have to provide the total cost of the course, the amount of loan required, the margin money, the repayment period, and the interest rate.
- In the Upload Documents tab, you will have to upload scanned copies of your identity proof, address proof, academic certificates, admission letter, fee receipt, and any other documents required by the bank.
- In the Declaration tab, you will have to read and agree to the terms and conditions of the loan and submit your application. You will also have to sign a digital signature using your Aadhaar number or OTP.
vidya lakshmi portal registration
Vidya Lakshmi Portal is a website that provides single window for students to access information about various loan schemes provided by banks and make applications for educational loans. To register on the portal, you need to follow these steps:
- firstly you need Go to the Vidya Lakshmi website [www.vidyalakshmi.co.in](^1^) or [www.vidyalakshmi.co.in](^2^).
- after that you need to Click on ‘Register‘ appear on top of the homepage of the portal.
- moreover enter the basic details such as name, age, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Usually Enter the captcha code and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ to complete the registration process.
Procedure for vidya lakshmi portal bank login
To register on Vidya Lakshmi portal, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Vidya Lakshmi website [www.vidyalakshmi.co.in
- Click on ‘Register’ appear on top of the homepage of the portal.
- Fill the details such as name, age, date of birth, email Id, and mobile number.
- Read the Official agreement terms and Conditions appear at the bottom of the registration page.Click on submit to get a confirmation link on your email Id.
- Log in with your email Id and password to access the portal and apply for educational loans
vidya lakshmi portal subsidy
To take the Vidya Lakshmi portal subsidy, you need to follow these steps:
- first of all you need to Visit the Vidya Lakshmi portal and need to register yourself as a student.
- moreover you need to Fill in the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) and upload the necessary documents.
- after that you need to Search and apply for the education loan schemes of your choice from the registered banks on the portal.
- Actually you need to Check the status of your loan application and track the progress of your loan sanction and disbursement.
- If you are eligible for the Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme (CSIS), you can apply for it on the portal by providing your Aadhaar number and bank account details.
- The interest subsidy will be credited to your bank account directly by the government after verification of your income and academic details.
vidya lakshmi portal student login
To login to the Vidya Lakshmi Portal, you need to follow these steps:
- first of all Go to the Vidya Lakshmi Portal
- on the homepage you are able to see and you have to Select ‘Login’ from the top of the page.
- Then select ‘Student Login’.
- usually you need to Enter your registered email address and password.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in the text box.
- Click ‘Login‘ to view the Vidya Lakshmi Dashboard page for students,.
- Vidhya Lakshmi portal
Q.How to apply for education loan on Vidhya Lakshmi portal?
A.To apply for education loan on Vidhya portal, you need to login with your registered email ID and password. Then, you can search and compare various loan schemes offered by different banks.
Q.How to register on Vidhya Lakshmi portal?
A.To register on this portal, you need to provide your name, mobile number, email ID and password in the required format. You also need to agree to the website terms and conditions.