Are you looking for an education loan to pursue your dream course? Do you want to compare different loan schemes and apply to multiple banks with ease? If yes, then you should know about Vidhya Lakshmi Portal, a first of its kind portal for students seeking education loans. You are going to know more about the Vidya Lakshmi Portal
This Portal is a kind of portal in which students are able to get their scholarship for higher studies. The dept of financial services are running this portal. Applies can apply any time to this portal. This scheme is a window for future flatform for the students.
What is Vidhya Lakshmi Portal?
Vidhya Lakshmi Portal is a web-based platform that provides single window access to information and application of various education loan schemes offered by banks in India. It was launched in 2015 by the Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Education) and Indian Banks Association (IBA) to simplify the process of availing education loans for students.
What are the eligibility criteria for Lakshmi Portal?
To register and apply for education loans on Vidhya Lakshmi Portal, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Applier must have secured admission to a recognized course or institution in India or abroad.
- You must have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Cadet must have the required documents such as identity proof, address proof, income proof, academic records, admission letter, etc…,
What are the benefits of Vidhya Lakshmi Portal
This Portal offers several benefits to students such as:
- saves time and money by eliminating the need to visit multiple bank branches or websites.
- provides transparent and updated information about various loan schemes and their terms and conditions.
- enables easy comparison and selection of the best loan option according to your needs and preferences.
- facilitates hassle-free online application and tracking of loan status.
- helps in availing education loans for courses in India and abroad.
|Portal||vidhya Lakshmi portal|
|Beneficiary||The Applier of this scholarship|
How does this Portal work?
Vidhya Lakshmi Portal works in three easy steps:
- Register on the portal with your basic details such as name, mobile number and email ID.
- Search and compare various loan schemes from 41 registered banks based on your eligibility, interest rate, repayment period, collateral requirement, etc.
- Apply online to up to three banks of your choice by filling a Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) and uploading the necessary documents.
You can also track the status of your loan application, get email and SMS alerts, and access other features such as scholarship information, grievance redressal, etc. on the portal.
Q.How to apply for education loan on Vidhya Lakshmi portal?
A.To apply for education loan on Vidhya portal, you need to login with your registered email ID and password. Then, you can search and compare various loan schemes offered by different banks.
Q.How to register on Vidhya Lakshmi portal?
A.To register on this portal, you need to provide your name, mobile number, email ID and password in the required format. You also need to agree to the website terms and conditions.