Some people in our country do not have good houses. They live in bad houses or slums. The Prime Minister started a plan on 25 June 2015. He wants to give good houses to all these people. In this article you are going to know more about Pradhan Manthri Awas Yojana
The government will make 4 crore good houses for the people who need them. They will make them in villages and cities.The government will give you money to make a house. You will get 6 lakhs. You will pay less interest for 20 years. If you want this plan, read this article. You will learn how to apply and what you need for this plan.
Procedure To Apply Pradhan Manthri Awas Yojana
- Go to the website pmaymis.gov.in. @http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Apply Online‘ under ‘Citizen Assessment‘ on the first page.
- Here you go to Apply Online, then you have to pick one of these options: In Situ Slum Redevelopment, Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP), BLC/BLCE, and CLSS.
- After picking one option, a new page will show up.
- On the new page , write your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID or the name on the Aadhaar card .
- Now you click on check .
- Then, the form of PM Awas Yojana will show up.
- Now write all the things they ask in the form like: State Name, District Name, City Name, Head of Family Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Address, Age, Mobile Number and Captcha Code etc. Also add all the papers they ask in the form.
- Now click on submit .
- Then your application is done.
Required Documents For Pradhan Manthri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a flagship scheme of the Government of India that aims to provide affordable housing for all urban poor by 2022. To apply for this scheme, you need to submit some documents along with your loan application. Here are some of the documents you need to provide:
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, voter card, etc.
- Address proof: Aadhar card, voter card, utility bill, passport, ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, notarized rent agreement, property tax paid receipt, etc.
- Income proof: Salary slips, income tax returns, bank statements, etc. for salaried applicants; business registration certificate, GST returns, profit and loss statement, balance sheet, etc. for self-employed applicants.
- Property-related documents: Allotment letter, sale deed, agreement to sell, NOC from builder/society, etc.
- Other certificates: Affidavit cum declaration that proves that the beneficiary family does not own any pucca house; caste certificate (if applicable); disability certificate (if applicable); etc.
How to check Awas Yojana Status
To know your Awas Yojana Status just follow the below steps carefully:
- First of all visit the official website of PMAY you are able to see a homescreen.
- After that you are able to see the option and over the pointer over the “Citizen Assessment” option and click on “Track Your Assessment Status” from the drop-down.
- Now you need to select the option that says “By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No.” or “By Assessment ID“.
- You should enter the required details and click on “Submit“.
- You will see your assessment status on the screen.
Overview Of Awas Yojana
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|25th June 2015
|Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA)
|To provide affordable housing loans to low and moderate-income residents of India
|To build 2 crore (20 million) affordable houses by 31 March 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Your annual household income must be less than Rs. 3 lakh. You can avail a loan of up to Rs. 6 lakh at a subsidized interest rate of 6.5% for a tenure of 20 years. The carpet area of the house should not exceed 30 sq.mt
- Low Income Group (LIG): Your annual household income must be between Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh. You can avail a loan of up to Rs. 6 lakh at a subsidized interest rate of 6.5% for a tenure of 20 years. The carpet area of the house should not exceed 60 sq.mt.
- Middle Income Group-I (MIG-I): Your annual household income must be between Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh. You can avail a loan of up to Rs. 9 lakh at a subsidized interest rate of 4% for a tenure of 20 years. The carpet area of the house should not exceed 160 sq.mt.
- Middle Income Group-II (MIG-II)**: Your annual household income must be between Rs. 12 lakh to Rs. 18 lakh. You can avail a loan of up to Rs. 12 lakh at a subsidized interest rate of 3% for a tenure of 20 years. The carpet area of the house should not exceed 200 sq.mt.
- Minorities:You must belong to SC/ST/OBC categories and provide relevant caste and income certificates
- Women: You must belong to EWS/LIG categories and be the owner or co-owner of the house along with your spouse
- You can check your eligibility for PMAY using online calculators or tools available on various websites.
How To check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
To check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to visit the official website of PMAY .
- On the homepage, you will see a menu bar with different options. Click on the option “Search Beneficiary“.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can search for your name in the PMAY list by entering your Aadhaar number or your name and other details.
- If your name appears in the list you can view your application status, subsidy amount, and other details.
- You can also download the PMAY list in PDF format by clicking on the option “Print” at the bottom of the page
Procedure To File a Complaint and Grievance
Tonfile a Complaint first of all follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all visit the official website of the required department which is website of PMAY at pmaymis.gov.inOn the homepage.
- you have to click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option on the menu bar.
- Then select the ‘Grievance Redressal’ option from the drop-down list.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can enter your Aadhaar number, name, mobile number, email ID, and grievance details.
- After filling the required fields, click on the ‘Submit’ button to register your complaint.
Benefits of Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana
PMAY is a plan by the government. It wants to give cheap houses to poor people in cities and villages by 2022. PMAY has some good things:
- It helps people pay less interest on home loans. The interest is less by 3% to 6.5%. It depends on how much money they make and how much loan they take.
- It helps people who live in slums. It gives them new houses with private builders or local groups.
- It makes women own houses more. It is good for women who have less money. The scheme says that the woman in the family should be the owner or co-owner of the house.
- It helps people build or improve their houses in villages. It is for people who have very less money or are very poor.
- It uses green and good ways to build houses. It has a challenge called GHTC-India for this.
How to get Awas Yojana App
To get Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana App, you can follow these steps:
- First you should Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device
- After that you have to Search for “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana App” or “PMAY (U)” in the search bar.
- Now You will see several apps related to the scheme
- Choose the app that suits your needs and preferences. You can read the app description, ratings, reviews, and screenshots to help you decide.
- Tap on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your device. You may need to grant some permissions to the app for it to function properly.
- Once the app is installed you can open it and use it to check the latest information for eligibility, status, new list, and Gramin list for your home loan subsidy under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q .What is Pradhan Manthri Awas Yojana?
A .Pradhan Manthri Awas Yojana is a credit linked subsidy scheme by the Government of India to facilitate access to affordable housing for the low and moderate-income residents of the country. It envisaged a target of building 2 crore (20 million) affordable houses by 31 March 2022