CG Teeka Portal is a web page portal launched by the government of Chhattisgarh to help the people of the state to register for Covid-19 vaccination and also for the to protect the state people to not get affected by the covid-19 type diseases once again. The portal was launched on May 12, 2023 by the chief minister of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel.
The portal aims to provide systematic and easy vaccination to the people of the state. Especially those who are poor, rural and do not have access to smartphones or internet In this article you are going to know more about the cg teekha how to register yourself and how to download covid-19 certificate online etc…
How to Register On Cg teeka Portal
Some steps to register on CG Teeka:
- First of all Go to the website @ cgteeka.cgstate.gov.in
- After that you need to Click on the option ‘Register Yourself‘ or ‘Register Family Member’.
- Also Fill in your details such as name, district, year of birth, gender, ration card number, type of settlement and financial category.
- You can also enter your mobile number if you have one, but it is not mandatory.
- After that you should enter the captcha code and click on ‘Submit‘.
- Therefore You will get a confirmation message and a registration number. Note down this number for future reference.
- You can also book an appointment for vaccination on the same website by clicking on ‘Book Appointment‘.
- Also You will need to enter your registration number and select a date and time slot for vaccination.
- You can also reschedule or cancel your appointment if needed by clicking on ‘Reschedule Appointment‘ or ‘Cancel Appointment’.
- After getting vaccinated you can download your vaccination certificate by clicking on ‘Download Certificate‘.
- You will need to enter your registration number and captcha code to download the certificate
Required Documents for Apply
the following are the documents required for registration on the CG Teeka app or portal:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number (if any)
- Ration Card
- Age proof (should be more than 18 years)
- For frontline workers a department’s certificate and any government id proof are also needed
What are the benefits of Cg teeka Portal
Some of the benefits of CG Teeka are:
- It makes the vaccination registration quick and convenient to the people in the age group of 18 to 44 years.
- It also provides accurate information about the time and place of vaccination through SMS.
- It saves people from waiting in long queues at the vaccination centers.
- It ensures that no one is left out of the vaccination campaign especially the poor the rural and the vulnerable sections of society.
- It allows people to register for vaccination through help desks established at various places. Even if they do not have a smart phone or internet facility.
Procedure To Login Onto The Cg Teeka
Follow the below steps to login on to the portal
- You want to go to the CGTEEKA Portal website.
- You can see the website name on your screen.
- When you go to the website you will see a page with many options.
- You need to click on the option that says Login. Then you will see a new page.
- On the new page you will see a form. You need to fill the form with your user id and password.
- These are the details that you use to login to the website. You also need to type some letters and numbers in a box.
- This is to make sure that you are not a robot. Then you need to click on the button that says submit..
Download Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
To download your covid-19 vaccination certificate from the CG Teeka website you can follow these simple steps:
- first of all Go to the website cgteeka.cgstate.gov.in using any web browser.
- After that you should Click on the registration link on the homepage.
- Therefore Enter your ration card number and captcha code and then click on submit.
- You will see your registration details and a button to download your certificate.
- And Now Click on the button and save the certificate on your device
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q .How to book an appointment fo vaccination on the CG Teeka portal?
A .After registering on the CG Teeka portal you can book an appointment for vaccination by logging in with your reference number and selecting a date and time slot from the available options. You will also need to choose a vaccination center near your location. You will get a confirmation message and a QR code after booking an appointment.