Human resources(Manav Sampad Portal) are ment in which the people who works for an organization or a department. They are very important for the success and growth of any organization or department. Managing human resources it means a planning, a recruiting, a training, a monitoring, promoting, transferring and rewarding the employees who work for the country. This is not an easy task especially for the government departments that have a large number of employees.
To make this task easier and more efficient the government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a portal called Manav Sampada. Manav Sampada is a website that helps the government departments to manage their human resources in a smart way. Manav Sampada is portal which was powered by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) which is a part of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
The Main Objective of Manav Sampad Portal
The main objective of Manav Sampada Portal is to providingb a platform for human resource management which means for the employees who works for the government and solutions for all government departments.
This portal helps the state governments to plan and manage their man power in various sectors such as recruitment, promotion, transfer, posting, monitoring, etc. For their employees. It also helps the employee of the government to access their service records apply for leaves, tours, property returns, etc. online. The portal aims to improve the efficiency and transparency of the government services and motivates the welfare of the employees.
How To Login On Manav Sampad Portal
If you are interested in Applying leave online you should follow the below steps carefully:
- Firstly you have to go to the official website of Manav Sampad portal
- After that a homepage will open infront you, on the homepage you have to login as eHRMS. After clicking on this option you will get the login form
- In that form you have to enter your username and Password.lastly enter the captcha code.
- And now you need to click on the continue button. After clicking you are able to get OTP. You should enter the number. Like this you can login to the portal.
Services Which are provided under the Manav Sampad Portal
Following are the services provided under the Manav Sampad Portal and they are :
- Apply for GPF Advance Withdrawal -> ask for money before from account
- apply for computer advance -> ask for money before for machine
- dl encasement -> change driving paper
- apply hba -> ask for house money
- NOC for higher studies -> paper for more learning
- GIS -> map system
- TA bill -> travel money paper
- apply for car advance -> ask for money before for car
- tuition fees -> school money
- apply ltc advance -> ask for money before for travel
- medical reimbursement -> money back for health
- Children Education -> young ones learning
- Issue GPF Number -> give money account number
- Apply for Accommodation (House Allotment) -> ask for house
- NOC for foreign visit -> paper for outside country go
- requisition for consumable -> need for things used
- Apply for Briefcase/Ladies Bag -> ask for bag
- telephone reimbursement -> money back for phone
- news paper reimbursement -> money back for news paper
- transfer request -> move ask
Benefits Of Manav Sampada Yojana
Some of the benefits of the Manav Sampada Yojana are :
- This portal helps in maintaining the service records of the employees such as their personal details, educational qualifications, training, postings, transfers, promotions, leaves, etc.
- planning and monitoring of the human resource requirements of the departments of Government is easily done through by this portal which such as vacancies, recruitments, retirements, etc.
- This portal also helps in improving the transparency and accountability of the employees who works in the government sector and also it helps the government by providing online access to their service records and performance reports.
- It helps in reducing the paperwork and delays in processing the service requests to the employees such as leave applications, transfer requests, promotion proposals, etc.
- Enhancing the efficiency and productivity of the employees and the government by providing online training modules, feedback mechanisms, grievance redressal systems, etc.
- This Portal helps in generating various reports and statistics on the human resource management of the departments such as service book status, data entry status, fact sheet, etc.
- Integrating the human resource management with other e governance initiatives of the government such as e-office, e-payroll, e-pension, etc.
- Achieving the goals and objectives of the National e Governance Plan (NeGP) and Digital India Programme (DIP) by providing citizens a centric services and improving service delivery through this portal.
- It helps in winning various awards and recognitions for the government and the departments which are helped to get these winnings for their innovative and effective use of information technology in human resource management.
- Creating a digital database of the human resources of the government that can be used for future planning and development.
Eligibility Criteria of Sampad Yojana
Some of the benefits of Manav Sampada Yojana
- You must have a valid employee ID and an active account on the Manav Sampad portal.
- You must register your department of work on the portal before applying for leaves or other services.
- You must follow the rules and regulations of the portal and your department.