Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme is for the Artists who can use this scheme to get 70% off on any instrument which they like. In this article you will get brief information about this scheme step by step.
Andhra Pradesh cm YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has implemented this scheme.The amount is provided in three installments like 30,000, 20,000 and 10,000 Like wise you can get 70% discount in any tool. Moreover 10% beneficiary contribution is applied. You can use the official website of state government @https://aadharan.ap.gov.in. But in new updated scheme Aadharana Scheme 2 one can get upto 90% of discount.
How To Apply Aadharana Scheme Online 2023
NOTE: PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO APPLY AADHARANA SCHEME
- Step 1: First of all you need to visit the official website @https://www.aadharana.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: You are able to see Apply Online Application Click On it
- Step 3: Now, you have to enter you mobile number
- Step 4: After that you will receive an OTP
- Step 5: Enter the OTP and click on VALIDATE OTP OR PROCEED
- Step 6: An application form will be open
- Step 7: Fill the form with suitable details
- Ration card number
- Aadhar number
- Select the family member name
- caste/ income certificate
- Trade details
- Education Qualification
- Step 8: You need to upload scanned aadhar card
- Step 9: Now tick the check box
- Step 10: Finally click on the Submit button
- Step 11: An Application will be generate take the printout
- Step 12: Now You have to attend an interview after a sms come to your phone
- Step 13: Like this you can apply for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- ration card
- Voter ID
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Qualified Certificates Like SSC, IPE, DEGREE OR B,TECH
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme|
|Launched by||Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Classes of Artisans|
|Objective||Providing subsidy on tools|
How To Check Ap Aadharana Status
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTION STEP-BY-STEP TO CHECK AADHARANA STATU
The applicants can check their application status online by following these steps:
- First you need to visit the official website of the AP Backward Welfare Department at www.adarana.ap.gov.in
- Now you should Click on Application Status menu option on the homepage.
- Enter your application number or ration number and click on Get Application Details button.
- your application details and status will be displayed on your screen.
List of Beneficiaries under Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme
The Aadharana Scheme covers various occupations and trades that are practiced by the BC artisans in Andhra Pradesh. The list of beneficiaries under the scheme is given below:
- Cattle and sheep rearing
- Stone carving
- Toddy Tapping
- Laundry (washerman)
- Oil pressing
- Hairdressing and Musical Bands
- Brass smithy
- Stone cutting / Building construction
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme
The Aadharana Scheme provides the following benefits to the eligible artisans:
- The assistance is provided in three slabs that are Rs. 30,000, Rs. 20,000, and Rs. 10,000 as unit cost for getting modern tools and gadgets.
- The cost consists of 70% component of subsidy, 20% NBCFDC loan, and 10% beneficiary contribution.
- The subsidy is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary after verification of the purchase of tools.
- The scheme helps in modernizing the tools and techniques of the artisans and enhancing their efficiency and quality of work.
- The scheme also helps in increasing the income and livelihood of the artisans and improving their social and economic status.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme
To apply for the Aadharana Scheme, the applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to a backward category or community as per the state government norms.
- The applicant must be undertaking one of the works listed above in the table.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 50 years.
- The beneficiary must be registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey (Smart Pulse Survey).
FAQs on Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme
Q. What is the Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme?
A. The Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme is a welfare scheme for the poor artisans from the backward classes in the state. The scheme provides a 90% subsidy on the purchase of modern tools and gadgets for their occupations.
Q. Who are eligible for the Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme?
A. The eligible beneficiaries for the Aadharana Scheme are the BC artisans who are engaged in one of the 18 occupations listed under the scheme and who are in the age group of 18 to 50 years.
Q. How to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme?
A. The applicants can apply for the Aadharana Scheme through online mode by visiting the official website of the AP Backward Welfare Department at www.adarana.ap.gov.in and filling in the application form with all the required details and documents.
Q. How to check the status of the Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme?
A. The applicants can check their application status online by visiting the official website of the AP Backward Welfare Department at www.adarana.ap.gov.in and entering their application number or ration number.
Q. What are the benefits of the Andhra Pradesh Aadharana Scheme?
A. The Aadharana Scheme provides a 90% subsidy on the purchase of modern tools and gadgets for the BC artisans. The subsidy is directly transferred to their bank account after verification of the purchase. The scheme helps in improving their productivity, income, and livelihood.